October 24, 2014 | 1954 users online

Candles - Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) - Vanilla Grapefruit Soy Tart

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2004 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Anna1081

Something about the grapefruit smell in this just smells artificial to me. I have a Vanilla Grapefruit cream from another etailer that is much more what I think the combo should smell like.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2004 8:27:00 AM More reviews by redjen

I love grapefruit sniffs and this one delivered, although I did not detect much vanilla. It didn't have the scent throw that I expected from AZW, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2004 2:38:00 AM More reviews by annp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this scent! Is the perfect balance of tart grapefruit with a hint of sweet vanilla. My only gripe is that it wasn't that strong, but other than that, I love, love, love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2003 1:31:00 AM More reviews by tnfrench

I agree with Jamiee too! Terrific smell, great throw. This was my first AZW tart, and can't wait to try the others I ordered. And I LOVE the packaging of these tarts--so cute, I'm going to start giving these to all my friends/family with gifts.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2003 10:48:00 AM More reviews by AmyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This tart has a fabulous scent throw, as do all the AZW tarts that I've tried. This just isn't my scent. I really liked it at first, but after a couple of burns it started making me feel a little queasy and headache-y. If you like grapefruit scents, definitely give this one a try. I just prefer lemon :).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2003 12:58:00 PM More reviews by heidijoypj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Agree 100% with Jamiee's review- great tart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 1:19:00 PM More reviews by jamiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a lovely creamy citrus fragrant tart which has a very strong throw. My whole apartment smelled of sweet grapefruits and cream. The only drawback is it makes one crave citrus fruits....luckily I have grapefruits in my kitchen.