July 24, 2014 | 1362 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Facial Cleansing Cloths

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I got a sample of these wipes when I purchased another Biore product. I wasn't expecting too much from these wipes, but they're actually really great! I had on a full face of makeup today complete with liquid foundation, a smokey eye, and lots of liner and mascara, and the wipe took off everything very easily. With some wipes I have to rub pretty hard or go over the same spot on my face a few times to take everything off, but these took everything away with just one swipe. When I first opened the pack, I thought these seemed a little thin and I was worried they would tear like some wipes do. But these were surprisingly really sturdy, and also perfectly saturated.
These smell a little alcohol-y, but not too strong. They did burn my eyes a little bit, but I think it's rare to find a good makeup remover that doesn't. They didn't irritate my face at all, though, and my face felt really clean and soft after I used these. I would still follow up with a cleanser, though.
Overall, I'm really impressed with these and I will be buying a full-size package next time I run out of makeup remover! I definitely recommend these if you haven't tried them out yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by CatrionaShadowleaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG makeup remover cloths. I've never had them sting or affect my eyes (unless I accidentally touched them to my actual eyeball, in which case anything stings) even after scrubbing quite hard to remove waterproof eyeliner or Revlon's Colourstay foundation. They don't leave my skin feeling dry and I don't even need to moisturise or use another cleansing product after I use them. They might not work for everyone, but they're definitely the best for me.
My only gripe is that about halfway through the pack, the glue on the front sticker that keeps them closed tends to die and you'll need to flip the pack over to keep them from drying out.
Have already bought again and will continue to.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

BEWARE: THESE WIPES BURN! I don't have very sensitive skin, I would say I'm mildly sensitive and can tolerate most skincare products without irritation. Biore Cleansing Cloths were the only wipes so far that caused great discomfort and I've used many different cleansing cloths brands. I really didn't see the point to these because they didn't remove makeup that well. I don't use waterproof makeup, primer or full coverage foundations so there was no excuse why these wipes failed at removing makeup. Upon instant contact with my skin, these wipes caused burning and irritation especially around the eye area. After using these wipes, my combination to oily skin was bone dry and red. Also, I experienced breakouts from these wipes. I don't know why I ever stray from my HG Equate (Walmart Brand) cleansing wipes!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I bought this as makeup remover, it worked pretty well and it stayed moist for quite sometime. It cleansed my skin and didn't irritate or dry out my skin. I don't hate it but it's not that special. I paid around $8 for one box and it's too pricey in my opinion. Equate wipes are the way to go!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by amy485

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These cloths are terrible. It dried my skin up and broke me out the very next day.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 9:43:00 AM More reviews by berescga

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product - I love to take them when I travel or when I'm feeling lazy at night. Removes all my makeup, helps my face feel clean, and even helps get rid of small blemishes. I'm not sure I'd use them every day, but they are perfect for occasional use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep these in the house for nights that I'm feeling lazy or when im trVellng. Great for removing face makeup before bed. Doesn't seem to upset my acne-prone skin. Better than going to bed with makeup on! I also use to remove eye makeup and it works fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 3:54:00 AM More reviews by xbeachparadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

2 in one makeup remover and facial cleanser I really enjoy these, however I think they might be too harsh, as one of my friends pointed out that after using these and washing your face when you put on lotion or toner your face will sting a lot, but considering the fact that these can even remove eye makeup and mascaras the chemicals in this are obviously very strong
but these are really great and simple and great for travel because they are so convenient although I couldn't find the ones with a case so I bought a box filled with two refill packs which had 30 sheets each

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2010 2:29:00 AM More reviews by PrincessTrizzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use this product when I was in middle school, not to remove makeup but just to clean my face after soccer practice or just if my face felt dirty. They worked okay for a while but my face would start to sting. I usually don't remember products from so long ago but the biore wipes are memorable because they started thinning out the skin on my cheeks! My face was relatively clear and as I kept using it, my cheeks starting to get pink naturally and wouldn't go away. I realized it was thinning the skin on my cheeks so I stopped. Waste of money. Ruins your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by new2makeup123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the bad reviews on this product! I have repurchased many times and I still really like these a lot!

They are perfect for quickly removing makeup without all of the harsh chemicals while also cleansing the face with detoxifying ingredients leaving it fresh and clean. These remove everything (including waterproof mascara and eyeliner) and I haven't experienced any stinging in my eyes.

Maybe they don't work for everyone, but these are great for me and they do the best job of any face wipes I've tried. Plus, the first time I bought them in the little box (so they won't dry out) and now I buy the ones in just the plastic and put them in the old box. Best packaging ever!