October 22, 2014 | 1007 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Grape Escape juicy Tubes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by okusandman

Smells and tastes like yummy grape candy. Not much to look at as it goes on clear, but you can apply it blindly without worrying about looking silly. One to keep in your pocket or purse for when you need a pick me up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 1:51:00 AM More reviews by sunkisstbellY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this lip gloss! It used to belong to my best friend, but she just gave it to me because I loved it so much! Though it looks purple it comes on very clear with a little bit of sparkle. It is somehow not as sticky as other juicy tubes and is just the right amount of shiny. The best part about it is the smell/ taste! Not really typical grapey..but amazing nonetheless =))

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2006 1:30:00 AM More reviews by FemaleTale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this because I had the sampler JT of "miracle" and i love anything grape flavored. $16.50 is quite very little for the price!! Mac lipglass gives .17 oz per tube for around $14, while JT is $16.50. But juicy tubes gives .5 ounce. THATS A HUGE DIFFERENCE! Almost 3 times as much. If you're one of those people that can finish a lot of lipgloss (unlike me, i like to switch a lot of colors and VERY VERY rarely finish a tube of lipgloss), then this is for you because they give a ton of gloss for the price. Ok, to the actual product. I cannot see any sparkle up close, but it is very very shiny and clear, as expected. Smell is not overpowering and is not plasticy. I don't find it very sticky and actually between NARS (watery) lipgloss and mac (sticky). So, it's kinda in the middle, which is perfect, because it lasts but is not uncomfortably sticky. If you're looking for a grape-scented-lasting clear lipgloss, this is for you!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2006 12:02:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was my 1st Juicy Tube and I am afraid it won't be the last. That is why I waited so long to try them b/c I knew that I would undoubtedly love them. This particular JT does not have a lot of pigmentation but I like it anyway. It does add a very subtle sort of grape coloring to your lips but it I would have to say that it really looks more like a clear l/g w/a little (very little) glitter on my moderately pigmented lips. The thing I like about it the best is that it is very shiney and shimmery. I don't find this to be sticky at all but it is definitely longer lasting than the typical l/g. There is a slight grape smell and a little bit of flavor in the l/g but nothing overpowering. Of course, as I have mentioned in other reviews I am not as sensitve to smell and taste as some are. This comes in a squeeze on tube so the ease of application and portability is great. For me $16.50 is a bit expensive for a l/g but after trying this I am sure that I will bite the bullet and try more JTs. Overall I am really impressed w/this l/g.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2006 2:29:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this is not one of the better juicy tubes imo. it isn't bad by any means, but if you're going to spend $17 there are better jt's that you could get. it does have a nice grape smell, and leaves a sheer interesting tint. but its not that impressive to me. just so-so.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2006 1:59:00 AM More reviews by shortgirl

Grape Escape appears on my lips as a clear gloss. Normally that would annoy me, but I absolutely love the scent & the classic Juicy Tube long-wearing glossiness. It smells like grape popsicles and thankfully there is no taste. I don't use it all the time because I don't usually like to just wear clear gloss. But I do reach for it whenever I want to add a glossy look to a lipstick. Its a classic Juicy Tube and a must have for anyone who adores them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2006 5:49:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love lancome, its a nice, subtle gloss that i can wear every day and i have two tubes on my desk at work

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2004 2:43:00 AM More reviews by pinkribbonscars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this Juicy Tube -- as with most of them, it's basically clear, with slight purple tint. It has pretty multicoloured glitter and a nice grape candy smell that I like a lot, yum.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2004 12:06:00 AM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Grape Escape is basically clear. It has a SLIGHT purply tint to it with micro-glitter/shimmer. Smells like flowery-grape candy, which really isn't as horrible as I made it sound...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2004 2:35:00 PM More reviews by mlmj

Love this JT! Smells like grape. Just the right sheer color and shimmer. It looks good alone or over l/s or l/g. I would definitely buy this again.