St. Ives Dark Circle Diminisher

1.9

on 12/31/2011 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This made my eye skin red and irritated, would not repurchase.

on 5/8/2010 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I actually really like this product, and it does work for me. Usually, after about 4-5 days of putting it on at night, my dark circles almost disappear, but I have run out, and can't find it at any stores.

on 4/21/2007 4:49:00 AM

Hopefully the reviews on this product will save members some heartache. This was the worst cream I have ever used in my life. It dried my eyes out and gave me horrible undereye wrinkles. I had used it at night and when I woke up the next morning, my eyes looked like they had aged 10 years. Avoid this product!

on 5/7/2006 2:27:00 PM

it's cursed!

on 4/4/2006 4:34:00 PM

I concur with most of the reviewers here--worthless product that does nothing but make my sensitive undereye skin sting. Avoid at all costs.

on 2/22/2006 10:01:00 PM

I used this religiously but it just didn't work. Try St. Ives Cucumber & Elastin eye and face stress gel instead.

on 2/1/2006 11:10:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't usually bother to write product reviews but I had to for this because I don't want others to suffer like I did. After about 3 weeks of using regularly, my eyes became swollen and itchy, and turned bright red. The swelling has calmed down after 5 days but it is still red and my eye area has become drier than usual.
One of the most ghastly and torturous products ever. Boo on St. Ives!

on 12/5/2005 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

this is absolutely the WORST product i've ever used in my life. got a very bad reaction to it, my skin is quite sensitive, but this is madness! dont EVER buy this, i had to go to the doctor!

on 11/27/2005 2:42:00 AM

I bought this about a year ago, and being a naiive eighteen year old, I thought just by using it within a day, some miracle will happen and my circles will minimize greatly. I have light olive skin and dark hair, so I tend to have those grey-ish half-circles underneath my eyes... except, enhanced due to pulling all-nighters. So, I was hoping this product would do the trick.

Goodness gracious. I would -NOT- recommend this product at all. I put it on the night before, and the next morning, my eyes' circles seemed to have "sunk in" (instead of puffy, it's the opposite, making me look even more tired and older). Plus, this stuff stings and doesnt seem to really make me look any more rejunevated. It sucks. Period.