August 29, 2014 | 1773 users online

Highlighters - Bonne Bell - Gear Highlighting Shimmer Gel in Passion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by HeartlessGypsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When it says "in Passion" is that a particular shade of it? About 9 years ago I bought this in Silver and have been using it under my eyes. I've gotten so many compliments and I cant live without it now. I'm beginning to panic because I cant find it anywhere and cant find it online to buy another. I'm scraping the tube to keep using it and it would be a relief to find it again. Where can I find this? I only paid a $1 but Id be willing to pay up to $5 or even more for another. All I can find online is huge bulk boxes, I just want one or two! If anyone knows where I can find this in Silver please let me know (RockstarGraffix@aol.com)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2003 5:07:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this and stocked up when I saw this in a discount store. I mix it into my concealer and foundation, and I also use it to highlight my cheeks, browbone, forehead, and other spots for a beautiful glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2003 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Orphan_Cat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm running out of this, which is too bad, because it's my HG highlighter, and it's not sold anymore!! I use this on my cheeks in the winter (in the summer I use the shimmery powder in gold) and over black eyeshadow when I want a shimmery smoky look. I love this!