Clinique Anti Blemish Solution

2.9

on 5/26/2015 7:22:00 AM

I used this line for about two years and apart from making my face super dry, it never really helped with clearing up my skin.

on 5/26/2015 6:38:00 AM

Saved my life! My skin is flawless I have been using this now for over a year and half cannot live without it. Can be drying but I just use a booster oil free moisturiser on top

on 5/24/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So Me and My Mom went to Rustan's Store 3 weeks ago, I have a mild acne so we asked a lady about the best product for teens and she said Clinique works.so we went to clinique then the saleslady offered us the antiblemish set which is 6,000 php. here so we tried it. first 2 weeks using it, it was like a heaven sent product because it works but after my third week exactly the third week, when i woke up, My face is full of Acne and Red big spots, as in it is covered with it.So my mom brought me to our dermatologist, and she said that i had to stop using clinique because it is not suited for my skin type which is SENSITIVE!, after that she prescribed me to use, cetaphil gentle cleanser and gave me a hydrocortisone cream and so far i am under medication now. Just wanna let everyone know that we have diff skin type, luckily for those people who use this and it matches their skin. beware if you dont want your skin to get worse. Ask a Doctor first if it suits you. I just totally waste our Money. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN,Consult first or better just have your medications under your dermatologist :)) BTW, I am not just sensitive, i'm also have oily skin but not that acne prone.

on 5/19/2015 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use the toner & the salicylic acid spot treatment gel (as well as the mild facial bar soap for oily skin, liquid facial soap for oily skin, dramatically different moisturizer gel 100% oil free & moisture surge the regular & the overnight mask). I am so in luv w Clinique skin care. I have tough oily skin that just won't quit & this stuff takes the oil down whilst moisturizing it enough to not be at all dry. I kno if you pile on too many harsh chemicals u can get excess oil production but I don't feel that's happening w my regimen. I used to use the Take The Day Off Products (oil; balm) & it gave me keratitis in my eyes! But this works for me along with Micellar water at night to dissolve makeup added into my routine (I used to use makeup wipes which don't really take it all off) & Simple eyemakeup remover wipes for delicate eye area. My skin is doing good, it's kinda oily but not a single blemish in quite a long time oh gosh at least 2-3 months now so I am very happy indeed!! I may switch to "lotion #2" next bottle for toner coz I don't know if I need to be using such a harsh toner I used to use 2 & had good results...

on 3/26/2015 8:11:00 AM

Dried out my skin so badly... The toner was the worst part. Do not recommend it for dry skin. Didnt take care of any of my acne. The one and only thing I liked was the foundation.

on 2/23/2015 8:24:00 PM

I'm so shocked at all the negative reviews on this product! My skin is really sensitive & I don't find it harsh at all. The cleanser makes my skin soo soft & supple I can't stop touching it! I don't use the entire blemish range as im worried it'll be too drying so instead I use it with the number 2 toner and the gel moisturiser - perfect combo :)

My forehead acne made me cry cause all those breakout didn't want to go away and the new ones kept coming to the surface. This kit helped me to clear up my skin and now I break out twice a month instead of twice a week. However, I have discovered products that are a bit more effective and have less irritants. BUT I still think that it works, especially the lotion which I liked the most.

on 1/12/2015 10:08:00 AM

I have had acne for the past 7 years and have tried every product on the shelf! I finally decided to spend a bit more money and get this kit! I have dry acne prone skin and suffer from blemishes around my chin! As other reviews have said this product does dry you skin out.....but pair it with an equally good moisturiser and that will sort that out, I use cliniques moisture surge over night mask! I have been using this for over a month and I love it! My skin is completely clear apart from acne scaring! I have never felt this confident about my skin until now! This past week I haven't had to use concealer and I have put it down to this product! Different things work for different people so you won't know until you have tried it! I also use the foam wash with a face brush (olay) and I think that has contributed to my skin being so clear! The only tip I can give is to make sure you use this alongside a good moisturiser and don't give up on it too soon!

on 12/28/2014 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have extremely oily skin especially in the t-zone area and my cheeks. I have used this skincare set for about two years now, and to be honest I regret wasting both time and money now that I have found out what the real damage to my skin has been this whole time. I always thought my breakouts were because of my hormones, but when I recently switched to Clarins skincare I saw my acne and oiliness disappear slowly. The anti-blemish solution has done nothing for me. Instead of feeling moisturized I feel constantly dried out yet oily by the moisturizer. The cleanser made me break out and so did the moisturizer, the only product I find decent is the toner, which is extremely strong and effective only if I have a massive breakout. I do not think that this kit helps preventing blemishes and acne, on the contrary, it did nothing good for my skin other than leaving it dry, irritated and full of constant breakouts.

I would not recommend this to anyone with any kind of skin type; it is not moisturizing enough and will only dry out your skin! save your money and buy Clarins facial treatments instead, they are so much better.

on 12/28/2014 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this skin care system because after a trip my face broke out very badly. I am black, I have combination oily (oily t zone, comfy cheeks), sensitive, acne prone skin. I bought the small pack to try it, it worked ok for while. So I went ahead and bought the bigger bottles. My face broke out sooooo badly that I had to go to the Dr to get prescription. My face was so dry that I could hardly lift my brows. The toner burned my face and the moisturize did nothing to help the dryness.After that I have stopped using it completely and my face returned to bring much better. I would not buy this again.

Popular Treatments (Face)