October 1, 2014 | 1850 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cream is divine. I'm generally not a huge body cream/lotion user, but this stuff is so beautiful in both texture and scent, that I had to have it. It's a pure treat to use, and is incredibly hydrating. The scent is both sensual and relaxing, and a bit less "green" smelling than the Green Tea EDT. I also find it to be gender neutral and a definite spirit booster. Although not marketed as an aromatherapy product, I definitely get the benefits of aromatherapy whenever I apply this. It's both invigorating and relaxing, which is a tricky balance to pull off in the world of fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

Rich but light body cream, smells heavenly-- fresh, clean and feminine. Definite must buy. I think the body cream smells better than its lotion and perfume counterparts.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Angelbix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this body cream. It's light yet rich. Very easily absorbed and no greasy feel. It smells so fresh! I bought the big tub a year ago and it still smells wonderful. Worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

When the seasons change here in New England so does my skincare routine. Sometimes it takes me weeks to find something that works well and doesn't interfere with my allergies, which change seasonally as well. So far, this body cream is working well for my autumn dry skin. It's rich but not greasy. The moisture properties are moderate/medium moisturizing and is not too thick that you have to rub vigoriously, but thick enough to not be like a lotion. It's definitely a cream. There are little 'honey pellets" that contain real honey that burst and add to the moisturizing of the cream. Upon applying, the cream has a strong fragrance of the iconic Elizabeth Arden Green Tea fragrance. It's strong, but has a lovely light drydown scent that is pleasant and herbal/citrus smelling. Really lovely and almost undetectable after hours of wearing. But the moisturizing properties last until the next day. In fact, in the shower you can smell the fragrance as you cleanse your body. I hope to purchase the bigger jar next and some smaller tubes for my purse/gym bag. An added plus is there are no parabans or nasty preservatives.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by bellabaluba

One of the best body creams I have ever used! It is light-weight, absorbs quickly and the moisture lasts long. The only reason why it only gets four lippies is because of the strong perfume. I try to avoid heavy perfumes, in order to prevent perfume allergy. I might repurchase if I do not find anything equally as good without heavy perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by bananka80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love it. No, my skin loves it. Soft, luxurious, delicious, no residue, and skin feels like baby bottom.
I always had normal skin and didn't have the need to moisturize every day - that changed after i hit my 30s. I've been struggling finding a lotion/cream that would be sufficiently nourishing, left no residue and didn't clog my pores. My old budget favorite Vaseline was thrown into the trash.
And then i discovered this cream by accident - after getting EA Green Tea gift set. Love at the first try. It is a superb product and i am stocking up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Elena1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This body cream leaves my skin so soft and smooth like of a baby! :) What it differs from other creams Iíve used is itsí long lasting hydration. Even after I washed my hands I still felt my skin was soft and well moisturized and I didn't need to reapply the lotion again.
As for the Green Tea ingredient, someone mentioned that it doesnít contain it but it does. It is called camellia sinensis leaf extract (= a green tea extract) and it is a well known antioxidant. It also contains cocoa seed butter, aloe leaf extract and aloe leaf juice that have moisturizing properties, calendula flower extract that has calming properties, and real honey drops that help to moisturize and soften the skin.
As for the consistency, it is very rich but cream is absorbed well and quickly into the skin.
The scent is quite strong and it can stay for the whole day, but I like fresh scents so I don't mind. After a bath, scrub and this body cream I feel like after a SPA. :)
My only concern is about the packaging, as I donít like to stick the fingers into the jar and I prefer bottles with a pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by SanjaFika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

For the record - I dont like this scent, its too overpowering and i can see it causing headaches to the fragrance sensitive crowds! Judging by the name i am assuming that the main notes are green tea and honey...but i cant detect either of them! It kind of reminds me of a certain speedstick (for men) so being a girly girl its only natural that i would dislike it right away!
That being said - the results are undeniable and i am currently stocking up (you know - for rainy days or nuclear war...the usual!). The texture of the cream is mildly gritty due to the "honey beads" mixed in and i was happy to see that they are uniformly distributed throughout the jar. Once on the skin the beads "bust" open and are very easy to massage in which is a bonus to those in a rush or just plain lazy like me lol You dont need a lot since its very-very rich so the jar will last a long time (more bonus points). Used after a warm shower this feels so good and the softness is evident right away, without any greasy residue. I am in love!
Because of this i am willing to forgive Ms.Arden for the weird scent - baby soft skin is worth plugging my nose for a few minutes...I guess beauty really knows no pain!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift, and can say I really like it too.I can put this on whenever and it will not only make me smell wonderful but also feels great and cool and makes my legs unbelievably soft. I would honestly give it a 4.5 , not a 5 the only reason being it can get really thick when wet and sticky. However, I really liked it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by kk95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very moisturizing and it feels great, specially after you take a shower and scrub yourself :))
i would defo recommend this product for anybody , its not oily so thats good ! i have a dry skin and this has done magicul things for me!
The Smell is little overwhelming but itsok