O'Keeffe's Working Hands

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Ammonium Stearate, Ammonium Borate, Dimethicone, Ceteth-10, Laureth-4, Paraffin Wax, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Allantoin, Octyldodectl Stearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

I have tried so many hand creams and finally had been sticking to Neutrogena Norwegian hand cream for the past couple of years. Back in the summertime, I was told at my local Walgreens, that they can't keep O'Keefe's Working Hands in stock, and I filed that in the back of my head until this winter. My Neutrogena was just not cutting it and even though I used it every night, my hands were still fairly dry in the morning. I decided to try O'Keefe's instead. I just have to say it's amazing! My hands are so soft now and not at all dry throughout the day! I don't love that it comes in a tub but trust me, I will deal because this stuff is that good!

this stuff is amazing! the round tub container isn't ideal but i repurchased it in a squeeze tube and it's so much more sanitary and less messy.

especially in the winter, the tops of my hands (primarily my knuckles) and my wrists get so dry that they crack and bleed. it is so painful and looks terrible.

this hand cream fixes that problem almost instantly! i'll apply this cream to my hands in the morning, and by the afternoon, they're already significantly softer and the dry patches have lessened. when i use it all the time, it completely changes my hands! they're so soft and pretty again!

I love this lotion. My husband does too. I have been using it for the last couple of years off and on and it is the only lotion that heals my cracked bleeding hands. I work in retail so I use hand sanitizer all the time and this lotion helps prevent the dryness from it. My husband is a mechanic and washes his hands 20+ times a day and this lotion really helps him not get cracked hands in the winter months. This is truly an HG lotion.

I finally picked up a tub of healthy feet and so far I love it too. My husband and I bot have cracked heels and are hoping the foot lotion works as well as this one. I will review the foot one soon.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I found this stuff on MUA (like many things!) and it is everything and more than I expected. I love this stuff, and I love this site!

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

This stuff is awesome! I really suffer from dry, chapped hands in the winter between the cold, windy weather and preventive hand washing to avoid flu & other illnesses. I've tried so many products from AHA lotions to rich creams, but most of them don't live up to their promises. I picked this up at my local supermarket on a whim and am so glad I did. It really lasts a long time, leaving a moisturizing base on your hands until you wash it off. It is also unscented, which is a plus. If you suffer from dry hands in the winter, definitely try this!

Holy Grail hand product!!!! I was introduced to this just a few years ago and while being in the medical field and always dealing with drying paper all day my hands were dry, cracked, and splitting. This is the absolute only product that truly saved my hands. Ever since I was little I had dry, bleeding cuticles and this stuff repairs them. I put some on at night and by morning my hands are soft and repaired. Not just soft, but truly healed! I have recommended this to many family and friends and will always buy this over and over. Holy grail for life!

Amazing. My hands are extremely dry, sensitive, red, cracked and would bleed and hurt. I have tried everything from $75 hand lotions to Vaseline, coconut oil, paraffin treatments, wearing gloves constantly so I'm not always washing my hands and nothing else has transformed my hands - over night literally! It is almost the summer right now so my hands are getting better since it's not so dry outside but even in the summer I had 2 painful cracks and dry bleeding skin on my hands. I have only used it once and my hands are so soft and one of the cracks has healed completely. I can't stop touching my hands. I am excited to try this on my feet! The crazy thing is that it's not greasy at all! If you have extremely dry cracked hands, you have to try this!

Definitely a holy grail product for hands. I work in the food/retail industry and my hands spend a great deal of time in a tough sanitizer solution. Combine that with the freezing cold dry temps of the winter and you have dry, cracked and bleeding hands. This is the ONLY cream I have tried that truly soothes and heals my hands. It's like magic. I cannot live without this product in the winter and I can't believe how many people don't know about it.

This is my holy grail product! I am a nurse and wash my hands dozens of times every day. My hands get very dry, especially during the colder months. I get cracks on my fingertips and on top of my hands. This product is absolutely wonderful for healing any skin breakdown you may have, as well as getting and keeping your skin moisturized. There is no smell to it. It is very thick, and comes out semi-solid, but then melts into your skin. If you have skin breakdown with bleeding, beware that you will have QUITE A BIT of stinging right after applying the product. It will literally feel like your skin is on fire for about a minute. But please don't let that discourage you from using this product. It is an absolute miracle at healing the skin. I use it throughout the day, and apply a really thick layer before I go to bed. I have given it to many of my co-workers and they all love it. One girl told me that her husband who works as a mechanic started using it too and absolutely loves it.

I have tried every cream and lotion on the market. I have even used Bag Balm (green square container used a lot for healing, especially after tattoos), Udder balm, and Lansinoh (a thick lanolin cream for cracked nipples). NOTHING WORKS BETTER than Working Hands!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Excellent product. I tend to get cracked skin on my thumbs during the Michigan winter. Hand lotion does nothing at all for theses areas.

This product healed the cracks and has prevented new ones from forming. You only need a small dot to rub on finger tips. It sinks right in, and it is not greasy. There is no smell. I apply hand lotion first, allow that to sink in, and then I apply O'Keefes to my finger tips only.

As a side note, the O'Keefes has also made my finger nails look better and feel stronger. I know his is just from better moisturizing, but it something to consider if you have dry finger nails that chip/break.

My husband will actually use this product on his hands, which are a dry, scratchy mess. His fingers get so bad that they actually hurt when he touches me. Getting him to apply hand lotion was like pulling teeth. But, I have been getting him to apply O'Keefe's every night for a couple of weeks, and is has totally transformed his skin. His hands and fingers are now as soft as a baby's bottom, and he has only been using O'Keefes (he doesn't layer it with hand lotion like I do).

Great product - buy it at the local hardware or Target.