July 22, 2014 | 2080 users online

Treatments (Eye) - SKII - Eye Treament Film

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

This is a review based on a super tiny sample . I feel that the gel is nothing spectacular at all . Just a runny gel .

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by sjessiii

It's not moisturizing enough. Did nothing towards my fine lines, dark circles, puffiness. Won't repurchase.
Good thing is it doesn't cause me to have any millia seed on the eye area

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This (advanced version) is sticky, does not absorb into the skin, leaves a film, and does not hydrate the eye area at all! The only thing I liked about it was the fact that it comes in a tube and not a tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Esaycpo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's super cooling, wonderful for night-time use and tired eyes. Perhaps not quite moisturising enough for dry winter days, but I found if I used a heavy cream around the eyes then the skin around the base of the eyes get these little dots of skin rising up. If your skin around the eyes is very dry, then I would suggest this as a base, wait for it to dry as it's very wet, before applying a cream based eye lotion.
For me, this was more comforting than rolling the eye gel by Clinique over and around my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by fayechan

I actually bought this and some other sk-2 products for my mum on her bday after hearing so much about the brand. I must say its amazing, within the first week her crows feet which were really deep lessened noticably.She had really dry skin above her eye but now thats all cleared out. It is a gel so some people may feel its uncomfortable but its really softening when absorbed. At the department store I had one sales lady in lancome put the vissionaire, genifique and some moisturiser on the back of one hand but that was still nothing compared to this treatment film which i had on the other. Unless you have deep wrinkles i don't think it'll do much for you but for mum it'll be a definite rebuy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2011 3:35:00 AM More reviews by pretty_wannabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked SKII Signs Eye Cream so, I thought I would love this one too.... but sadly I didn't. It made my winkles look bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Judy82

I was very disappointed with this product. After hearing LE giving it a great review on youtube I though it must be a wonderful eye-cream. Not so for me, did absolutely nothing, if not even added a fine line right under my eye. It is really expensive, I've paid 125AUD for it at Myer and I definitely won't be re-purchasing. It leaves a sticky film once applied, is very runny and has not had a visible effect on my under-eye area. Save yourselves the money and stay clear of this product, but then again somebody else may have better luck with it...

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Scrumpee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Total dud. Has no visible effect at all. I patiently tried 2 full tubes of it. Spend your money on other products.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2010 7:30:00 AM More reviews by mysodapop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Have been using this for a month now and no visible effects so far..also, it leaves a sticky film no matter how hard you try to pat it in. My fine lines are still there although the eye area did feel more moisturised.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2010 6:25:00 AM More reviews by currypuffu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very, very expensive - I bought the advanced eye treatment film and have gotten results right after the first use! Very impressed... will see how if it still continues to deliver in a month or so and update this review :)! I suffer from very dark bruises around my eyes as well as bags (too much work, not enough sleep) and after one use the bags were visibly lighter and the puffiness had gone!!
Edit: used a tube and effects definitely stopped being visible... perhaps the skin gets used to it fast so it stops being effective?