December 17, 2014 | 1743 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Pencil Eyeliner in Black

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by katiemarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am SHOCKINGLY impressed. I bought this for Halloween for 75¢ and it is a hugee pencil. I was shocked by how easily it glides across my eyelids. It does not deliver the darkest line, and I guess it smudges easily for some. But I have big eyes/eyelids so smudging isn't an issue, and in fact, it makes cleanup a breeze. It is currently my HG black liner because my waterproof Sephora & BM liners catch my skin, and my UD liner pot is a disaster (review to follow). I am floored by the value here. You can't beat 75¢ so I highly recommend you try it out. If nothing, keep it for Halloween makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by RainaVixen

I really like this pencil liner, where i buy it, it's only 1 dollar and you cannot beat that! In my opinion it's worth way more than a buck, but it's definitely a bang for your buck because it really delivers and it's just the perfect black pencil liner !

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by mousquerader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I first apply this eyeliner, it seems great – it applies smoothly, it looks very dark, and is easy to use.

However, I noticed that it'll smudge with my eyelids and I'll get black creases on my lids when I'm not even wearing any eyeshadow. I don't even really have oily skin, so this is weird. This eyeliner fades after a few hours, so I have to reapply it. This doesn't look good after a nap, either. I've never had this problem with fading or smudging even with $3 Wet N Wild liquid eyeliner. I've also tried it for defining my eyebrows – it'll look great for a while, but even if I don't touch my face, the product wears off or fades within a couple hours.

I picked it up because it was $1.25. I really wanted this to work for me, but unfortunately it smudges too much and doesn't last throughout the day. A shame, really. I wouldn't recommend this even though it only costs about a buck.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by aquasense

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've owned two of these pencil eyeliners, each were $1.

Pros: cheap, more hygienic since you sharpen the end

Cons: the product breaks easily during sharpening, product doesn't deliver a strong black color when applying but need to go over a few times to see the color, the product catches on skin during application, not readily available in stores

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Livelaughloveliz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the color the liner delivers but it only lasts for a short time. Application was easy and fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by amareesa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Considering I only bought this for $20 HKD, it works surprisingly well... I apply it on my lower lash line and it stays on until I take it off. Obviously it wears a little bit, but I'm happy to buy it again because it works, and I like the mechanical feature.

EDIT: Okay this sucks when the weather gets hotter. It is so humid here in Hong Kong and all it does is smudge...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

Bad. Awful.
I like the idea of the 'mechanical pencil' delivery idea in theory (twist to get more of the 'lead' out), but in actuality it sucks.
After the first 2 mm of pencil is gone, you're stuck with this THICK lead that you cannot make into a thin point again. It goes on easy, but comes off easily too.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodglam101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AWFUL!!!!!!! It runs, it stings. It smears. It is by far the absolute worst liner I've ever used!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by cuonbroadway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

As a college student, budget beauty is kinda my thing. Overall I think this is a pretty good eyeliner, and I'm always surprised by how smoothly this product applies to my eyes. No tugging at all. My big complaint is that the eyeliner likes to run from my waterline. It stays well on skin, but otherwise it disappears quickly. A little black shadow over the eyeliner and it stays put. I've been using this eyeliner for a few years now, and I keep coming back to it because it works.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2011 4:31:00 AM More reviews by HelloKittyHun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this eyeliner is OKAY. Its satisfactorily pigmented and the packaging is fine. It goes on quite smooth and doesn't tug at my waterline. However, I need to put black eyeshadow on this or else it will disappear withing minutes. It doesn't stray all over my eye, but it just disappears. Idk. I mean it's alright for 99 cents but I'm not sure if I would buy it again. They need to make it a little longer lasting for me to re-purchase.