October 25, 2014 | 1732 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Pekoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I truly wanted to love this, since I usually like Wet n Wild's inexpensive lip products and the color is lovely! Unfortunately, the formula is awful: it smells weird, as if they were trying for some kind of sweet vanilla but failed miserably, the texture makes it feel like you're putting olive oil and pigment on your lips, and the color begins to fade by about fifteen minutes of wear time. Pay a few more dollars and find a better gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

I love this gloss from what I was told its a different color from the old red sensation. I never tried the old one this is my first time purchasing it in the month of November 2012! And I'm in love its such a beautiful pigmented color a red/copper/fire color...keeps my dry lips very moisturized.. As far as staying power I couldn't answer that because I have a bad habit of applying lip gloss every 10-15 minutes lol..the Walmart I went to only had 1 left so I'm gonna go to Walgreens and stock up..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by GlowingCandlelight

This lip gloss is so pigmented, it's like a melted lipstick in a tube. :D I love it so much, however on my skin it's a little too much, so I tone it down with a bit of Vaseline. I also add the chocolate vanilla lip gloss I made with this to add a bit of warmth, since I feel it's a bit too cool for me. However, this is one amazing, awesome, lip gloss. It's very creamy and a bit slick when you put it on at first, but not very slick to the point it feels slimy and slides off your lips.
It smells like cotton candy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by BarbItalia

I just deleted my original review of this because WnW reformulated this since then; it used to be sheer and slippery but now it's full-bodied and pigmented. This is such a lovely Christmas & Valentines red!!! And I buy it every year to add to gift baskets and the like for my girlfriends. It's so pigmented with a stunning shimmer (love to look at the tube in the sun), it lasts, and it's a great neutral red - doesn't turn fuchsia on me nor is it too warm. I buy handfuls of this shade when WnW goes on sale and sock 'em away for holidays, and everyone loves to receive one. Go buy one for yourself - $1.99!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by missichicki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A very garnet shade. I agree with other positive reviews, these are as good as MAC l/g, but I scooped up 5 for .69 each, so waaay at the other end of the price spectrum. Of course, if I wasn't happy with the colors and performance, I would still return them (heart you Walgreen's). This is a great gloss. It is very true to the color in the tube and it's a nice option to have when I have so many sheer pinks and pale browns in l/g.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by 1017

On my NW20 skin this gloss looks EXACTLY like it does in the tube. And it looks goooood! Someone else commented on low color pigmentation...nothing but glitter and shine. Again, I say...it looks goooood! I have tons of color with the shine adding dimension to the color. This gloss rivals the color aspects of MAC glosses (very multi-dimensional). Yes, the smell is very distracting (that is why only 4 lippies), but this is a nice little thing to have around. Especially with the holiday season approaching. It is a beautiful cranberry red with gold sparkle that rocks. I mentioned I am NW20, also black/brown hair, brown eyes. Oh and for $1.99 it is definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The huge spectrum of opinions on this product just goes to show that YMMV. This is my personal favorite red lipgloss. #577A Red Sensation is a pretty cranberry with gold sparkle. As I recall, MegaSlicks used to be called liquid lipcolor instead of gloss, which I think better describes how pigmented this is. The sparkles add dimension and volume to my lips. I don't generally wear pigmented lipglosses like this alone because I hate the fadeout, but this has always lasted well over liner or lipstick. I even wear it onstage whenever I need to wear red because it's not too shiny to be too distracting in the lights and it's just gorgeous with my NW15 skintone. It'd also be a great color for the holidays.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2009 4:07:00 AM More reviews by michaelaLUVpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lipgloss does moisturize your lips, but it is really cheap looking and doesn't work so great. I mean, you can use it to apply over lipstick, but any type of lipgloss really works for that. I don't suggest buying this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Picked this up on a whim. It's a pretty warm pink with copper shimmer. It is quite sheer, but again it's a gloss. The colour has absolutely no staying power so frequent touch-ups are required through out the day. I like the soft vanilla scent and the fact that this product is moist and doesn't get tacky or sticky. For $2 it is a decent bargain.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by luminouskinseeker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Cherry Glaze, a bright reddiish gloss. It smells very vanilla, which is fine. It wears off quickly. Within 5 minutes. The color is so sheer, I don't think it would matter what shade you bought, it would all look clearish.