July 25, 2014 | 1246 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorstay Lip Tint

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2009 7:23:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in rose. This lip tint comes with spf 15 which i think its great and has a sweet strawberry scent which i love. Its very pigmented and gives my lips a cherry coral hue. What i dont like about it though, is that it goes on too matt and can be a tad drying. I recommend using a lip balm under this and maybe a clear gloss over if you like the glossy look. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2005 7:02:00 AM More reviews by lingonberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have Lip Tint in Mica and Rosewood. I love both colors and light texture and durability. Hardly no fragrance, which is a plus. I hate the fragrance of regular Revlon lipsticks. I wish Revlon continues to make this product forever. A lot of their products I like have been discontinued (like the Colorstay Lip Conditioner SPF6).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2004 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Nephthys224

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I accidentally purchased the "Colorstay LipTint" instead of "LipColor" the other day, and am very happy I did! It comes in the same packaging but provides a more sheer color, as well as SPF 15 protection. It's still quite dark and matte, but a bit more natural-looking than the LipColor (though it doesn't seem to last quite as long). It's fantastic, though-- I have been using Rosewood almost daily and am nearly out of it. I really hope I can manage to find it and repurchase, since a lot of places don't seem to carry it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2003 6:14:00 PM More reviews by ashley_howard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just all other long-lasting lip colors, this isn't the most moisturizing, but it's also not as drying as some. I have it in "Rosewood" which is a pinkish-nude that's like my own natural lip color, only a shade or so darker. It lasts pretty well, and when it does fade, it fades evenly. It's a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2003 10:45:00 AM More reviews by kennajane

This is a great transfer resistant lipstick. This stuff stays on forever! The down side is that it can be very drying to your lips, but I have yet to find a truly transfer resistant lipstick which isn't. The ones that claim to be transfer resistant AND moisturizing do not stay on like this stuff does. If you are looking for staying power in a lipstick, this is it! The name "liptint" implies that it is lighter than it is. This goes on just like regular lipstick, with the same full coverage.