September 30, 2014 | 1625 users online

Toners - Perricone - Face Firming Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by chop_stiks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know about the name, but as far as a toner goes it does everything it should if incorporated with a good skincare routine. My skin is looking more refined and clear, but the highlight for me is that it has restored my skin's PH balance. No more obvious shiny t-zone. To be honest, I didn't realize what a problem I had in the t-zone when wearing makeup, and am still fairly surprised how much this toner has helped the shine go away in that area.
I'm taking a rating off as it did not help unclog my pores as much as it claimed to.

ps: i discarded the pump and just tip the bottle once onto a cotton pad straight from the bottle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by xoxsexylv57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Yikes. This is definitely not a winner from Dr. P. In fact, I can't think of one positive thing about this product, which is a real shame, because I like many of his other products (Nutritive Cleanser, Face Finishing Moisturizer, Cold Plasma). Do not waste your money on this one, for the following reasons:

1.) The pump bottle seems like a good idea - it's not. The pump somehow gets jammed and clogged with air, and then ends up shooting out toner like a firehose. Really tricky to work with.
2.) This stuff BURNS my face. Like a harsh, alcoholic burn, especially in the chin crease underneath my bottom lip. Which is odd, because I am used to using very intense products (BR P50, Dr. Sebagh Acid Mask, Exfolikate), so I know my skin isn't "sensitive" by any means.
3.) No noticeable improvement in my skin, even though I've been using it for about a month.

I would definitely avoid this product from his line and focus on his other great ones! I'm bummed that this didn't live up to my high expectations of his products.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by TheEmpress

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not sure what the ingrediants are here but it has to be a lot of alcohol. This dried me out completely within two days of use. I like most Perricone products products but this one is for the birds.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow this stinks! the smell is horrendous...leaves a lingering fishy smell that doesnt go away...i dont see how anyone can put up with the smell. it doesnt smell bad if you sniff off the bottle but when it goes on your face, it really stinks. tried my best for 2 weeks, had to return it. i didnt notice any benefits for the 2 weeks of using it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2012 2:03:00 AM More reviews by qiansb

This is the worst toner I have ever used!!! My skin is fine, but a little bit dry and sensitive in winter. This product made my skin irritated, burned, and red. Terrible smell too. I finally had to use La Mer cream to save my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by jlinh2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this to use in conjunction with the cleanser and it didn't seem to do anything. It didn't sting, but only helped to further dry out my skin and clog my pores. Expensive and my reacted terribly to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by jillmoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This toner is excellent. It does more work than a normal toner does. I've been using it about a week and I'm already seeing improvements on my skin. I got some redness and breakouts from trying Kinerase C6 peptide treatment samples. After using this toner for a week, all the redness on my both cheeks, forehead and chin are gone. On top of that, no more breakout & my skin becomes clearer. I'm loving this toner. I don't find its smell offensive. I felt clean & tone after appying it. I'll buy it again. The reason I gave only 4 stars for overall rating is the price, which I think it's a little bit pricey. However, I think it's a great toner overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2007 1:53:00 AM More reviews by hothuggie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i dont understand the bad reviews on this toner but i love it. people who hate it must have very sensitive skin and my skin is fairly to moderetly senstive. the toner does excactly what a toner is supposed to do TONE!! its a steal at 35$ compared to the those luxury toners that dont actually tone like this. my favorite toner for the price

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2006 10:08:00 AM More reviews by westcoastgirl

This stuff is awful! I will not be using this again. It burned after applying it. and I did not think that my face felt very clean with it on. I had to wash it off. Nope, this is one overpriced perricone product that I will not ever use again. (good saves me some cash);)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2003 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Hitchy01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is such a joke. I seriously doubt that using a toner will firm anything. Also, this stung like crazy, so it must have a lot of alcohol in it.