December 20, 2014 | 1673 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A staple:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Henrytm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara! Have been using it for over 10 years!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by bwellington56

I don't understand all the great reviews for this mascara. It's very thick, clumpy, and does not apply well. I would not purchase this mascara again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuffs awesome. I always try something else just to see whats out there but i always go back to this. Sometimes i use it with other mascaras but this does the trick each time. Perfect formula and brush, i particully like the curved.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by sv898506

I'll never, ever stop using this. I am a mascara FIEND and have tried them all. I go back to this EVERY TIME. (why do I keep searching? well, you guys understand.) This takes my spartan blonde lashes to sickening heights. Yes, it's thick and sometimes clumpy - but that's what I need to make it look like i was born with K*rd*sh**n lashes.

I recommend using it with a mascara you hate. No, hear me out. I gob this stuff on, then use an ill-liked mascara (with a puny wand) to comb through. Then I reapply.

I would add a photo if I could find one to prove my point. I don't look like an overly made up heroin junkie; I just look like I have lovely thick black lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Such a great mascara that truly does make your lashes look thicker and bigger! Hold curl well, doesnt transfer onto lids or under eyes, and looks voluminous! I like the different shades and its easy to apply. No wierd smell, comes off easily with a little soap or makeup remover. Great mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by SiiLLYxMEE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing mascara!! I use it for volumizing, not for definition or length (but it's not made for that anyways). It definitely makes my lashes dark and thicker though!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At least it tries to make lashes look fuller but I didn't notice anything that popped out at me. Doesn't dry out lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Mysfarrenlynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this mascara! I have tried tons of different mascaras and nothing compares to this one .. I love the thickness it gives my lashes .. I love the length and I love that it gives me a nice dark dramatic exotic look .. love love love it's my absolute go to & I can't leave my house without it in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Kristn013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My Favorite! Always my go to mascara. I've tried many out there and always come back to the classic Voluminous.