November 27, 2014 | 962 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Such a great mascara that truly does make your lashes look thicker and bigger! Hold curl well, doesnt transfer onto lids or under eyes, and looks voluminous! I like the different shades and its easy to apply. No wierd smell, comes off easily with a little soap or makeup remover. Great mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by SiiLLYxMEE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing mascara!! I use it for volumizing, not for definition or length (but it's not made for that anyways). It definitely makes my lashes dark and thicker though!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At least it tries to make lashes look fuller but I didn't notice anything that popped out at me. Doesn't dry out lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Mysfarrenlynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this mascara! I have tried tons of different mascaras and nothing compares to this one .. I love the thickness it gives my lashes .. I love the length and I love that it gives me a nice dark dramatic exotic look .. love love love it's my absolute go to & I can't leave my house without it in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Kristn013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My Favorite! Always my go to mascara. I've tried many out there and always come back to the classic Voluminous.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Fairyfaum

I haven't tried a lot of mascaras but this is the best one I have tried yet. Even though it says voluminous on the bottle, it doubled the length of my lashes. They are also quite defined. Not the best but I make it work. I always have good comments when I'm wearing this. The only thing is that I don't wear it on my bottom lashes. It's a mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by amandam682

I have used this mascara since I started wearing makeup (15 years). I have tried so many others and they never measure up. The brush is great, the product stays On all day, and I get a ton of compliments on my lashes. Will continue to buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Jenny221

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand the hype of this product. My lashes looks fake (not in a good way) and after a few hours its so flakey under my eyes it looks terrible. It smells a bit weird too. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite drugstore mascara. It's the only drugstore mascara that gives me length and volume and a lush look to my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by velvetgirl

i like this mascara. I prefer to use 2 coats. It really opens up my eyes and makes my lashes pretty. I don't notice any flakes/fall out. The mascara wand can get collect a little too much mascara when I pull it out, but I just wipe it back onto the mascara tube and go on. Considering what I have paid for high end mascara I think this price is a deal.