December 21, 2014 | 1260 users online

Polishes - Dior - Addict Nail Color in Mauve Glow #290

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2006 7:40:00 AM More reviews by syltetyta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I purchased a Dior Voyage 5 pack of Addict nail winners, for a really good price. I loved all of them, except for this. It is a Barbie-pink polish without any form of shimmer/pearl, that clashed completly with my cool skintone. I put one layer of pearlescent Y-R Coleurs Nature in Mauve Enigmatique on top of two layers of this polish, to save the work and not start over with another color. The two layers was opaque enough and dried very fast and un-streaky, I must say. But I disliked the colour, so I'll give it to someone who likes pink if I don't decide to keep it for basecoat use. The lippies are for the glass-like look and staying power, non-chipping, non-streaky, fast-drying, easy to use abilities. Good quality polish, terribly wrong color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2006 5:10:00 AM More reviews by rose_idyllic

LOVE it! Like gloss for your nails! The colour looks very natural on nails and is amazing if your skin is fair. The polish does dry up quickly in the bottle, though, so that's why I won't be purchasing it again. I'll try to find a substitute for it :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2005 12:55:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

Mauve Glow looks so pretty in the bottle, however the colour was surprisingly unflattering on my cool skintone and the formula of the paler Addict nail polishes is far too sheer for my liking. I prefer an opaque finish on my nails and this polish couldn't deliver it, even after 3-4 coats.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 3:29:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

One of the prettiest of the new season shades for spring '03. Mauve Glow is a very sheer, very luminous sort of shade- a pale cool-toned pinky-mauve with pink sparkles. So cute and flattering- makes fair hands look fairer and so clean and fresh. Definately a springtime shade.