Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #1

4.7

on 9/24/2012 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

GA Sheer Blush #6 is the perfect blush to go with fall/winter berry/plum/vampy lippies like Guerlain Rouge G Gigolo or Cle de Peau R10. It's a muted rosy-mauvey-plum, and even though it's labeled "sheer," it has just the right amount of pigment to give a glow without ever going overboard.

on 6/8/2008 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

My HG blush forever. Cargolover CP'd this for me since it was d/c long ago in the US. Like so many others have said, it looks almost white in the pan, but it is (deceptively) quite pigmented! I am not that pale (NC 20ish) and this shows up beautifully on me. Icy, pale, pale pink with a very subtle, elegant shimmer. Absolute perfection if you like your blush to be super-subtle & angelic. Also, it wears like iron. I pat on the gentlest, smallest amount & it stays with me all day long. Doesn't get any better than this. Can't believe they d/c it. WHY!?!

on 8/26/2007 3:46:00 PM

I heard that sheer blush #1 was discontinued so I'm glad I got this one from swapping. The price is ridiculous ($42) but the quality of armani blush is superb. Sheer blush #1 gives you very pale pink, similar to MAC cute except that GA #1 has more pigments and very subtle shimmers. I doubt this will show up if you are darker than NC25. However, it gives very nice color on my cheek. Very natural soft pink with subtle shimmer. (I'm NC 20) It lasts all day. I would buy more if GA still has it.
Update: I regret not to stock up this blush. It's my everyday use right now!

hi, i rec'd this blush from a very generous mua-er. i really love the subtlety of this blush. it gives a very soft pink glow. however, this blush really is only for pale gals (lsf 5.5/5). even for my coloring, i have to layer it maybe 3 times on each cheek to get it to show. but, when it does, it's lovely & not at all powdery looking. in fact, one of my co-workers asked if i was even wearing blush & then commented on how nice my cheeks were!

on 11/7/2006 12:38:00 AM

Very pale pastel pink which may not show up on anyone but one of those with paler skin.
Anyway, it has a nice texture. Goes on smoothly. Looks so pretty and suit for such a breezy day.

on 8/26/2006 10:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A pretty, VERY pale neutral pink blush. Often blushes this pale will go on chalky, but this one looks very smooth and natural. I'm borderline ppp/lll with cool undertones and I apply it with my MAC 187 brush in a few sheer layers. It's for times when you want an ethereal or subtle look; it's not for the "flushed rosy cheeks" appearance at all. It proabaly won't show up on those with deeper skin tones, though.

on 8/18/2006 5:06:00 PM

i'm a mac NW20/NC30. it just needs a bit of layering before this shows up on me. i used to love the GA Sheer Blush #2 to bits, but i like this one even better. and even tho it requires layering, it doesnt look chalky or like its sitting on the skin. continued >>

on 7/18/2006 10:08:00 AM

I have about 30 blushes, almost all of them high end, and this is my favorite. I wish I got it before all those other ones. It is subtle and lovely and melts into the skin and looks totally natural on my NW20 face. If you prefer a highly pigmented NARS-type blush, this may not be for you, and I also would not try it if youare MMM or darker, but for the pasty clan who likes a natural look, this may be your HG!

on 4/23/2006 4:19:00 PM

I got a makeover from GA a few weeks ago and the MA used this blush on me. When he pulled it out, I said "Oh no, this won't show up on me". He goes "yes it will, trust me".

Well he was right! In the pan Sheer Blush #1 is a pale baby pink. This is a very soft pigmented blush. My blush brush picks up a lot of pigment so a light hand is needed. And yes, it does show up on my Chanel Beige, Stila 30 watts, LSF 5.5 skintone AND I have to be careful because it's easy to overdo this blush making me look feverish. The best way for me to wear this blush (without overdoing it) is to apply GA Sheer Bronzer #6 all over, then use a skunk brush to apply this blush to my apples. Yes, it does show up on my skintone!

Yes I will absolutely repurchase this blush!

i was supposed to receive #10 from armanicometics.com but they sent this instead. It is definitely a neutral, flesh leaning SUPER pale pink, like if this were e/s it would be nothing but white on most ladies. i honestly don't see how anyone but a ppp could wear this (i was a ppp before i moved here as I lived in New England). basically this didn't show up on me lll/fff at all, nothing, not a glow, not a sparkle, nothin! The texture is amazing and fabulous, however, and I imagine for the palest princess it would lend a beautiful glow.
a better alternative for ll is shu uemura sakura.

Popular Blush Products