November 28, 2014 | 1840 users online

Shampoo - Lancome - Reviving Treatment Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2003 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Chloe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this shampoo on my dry, highlighted hair and I fell in love! It made my hair instantly silky and soft, but still volumized at the roots, and it was even super-clean feeling the next day. I loved the fresh clean scent that lasted all day in my hair. I feel that this is a bit expensive, and since Lancome and L'oreal are the same company, I'm wondering if L'oreal's Colorvive shampoo will give me the same results...hmmmm...I really like the Lancome though:-)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2003 2:38:00 PM More reviews by tranquil

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was using Dove Volumizing Color shampoo before I tried this, and it made my hair incredibly snarled and hard to detangle, even with a wide-toothed comb. This shampoo for color treated hair from Lancome's new Hair Sensation line is amazing! It made my hair feel silky and smooth, with no frizzies at all. My comb glided right through my wet locks with ease. The only drawbacks are the price ($16 for an 8oz bottle) and the fact that it contains Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Still a wonderful product.