December 20, 2014 | 1700 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I feel bad with all the bad reviews this is getting! For what it is, I like this bath bomb. I just used it today and I appreciate its simplicity, and when coupled with a bath melt, it's very relaxing. The rose scent was perfect for me as I am a lover of all things roses... The other reviewers are correct in saying that this is a very plain product- no fancy colors, tricks, etc. But I think it's beautiful in its simplicity and can definitely make you feel special all the same!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by girlraven

This is meh just boring very plain bathbomb, smell was nothing much, doesn't lather much

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Didnt like this at all. Not liking the stuff that came out of it, the smell wasnt nice, left a film on the water and then around the bath. Wouldnt recommend or buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I haven't taken a bath since I was a child, but I recently read a review of LUSH bath bombs and figured it would be a romantic experience with my husband. I normally don't buy products with synthetic fragrance or color, and Tisty Tosty was pretty much the only bath bomb that didn't have those (though reading over the ingredients again, it does contain perfume). It is expensive though. It is one of the most expensive bath bombs, and it's only half the size of Sex Bomb, for example. We enjoyed the experience though. The floral scent was wonderful and definitely lingers on the skin. I probably wouldn't repurchase for myself. It would make a nice wedding gift and would even look nice displayed in the bathroom. It made my bathroom smell nice while it was still in the package.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this online because LUSH was having a 50% off sale at the time so I figured what the heck. Anyhow, I previously read reviews on TIsty Toasty and was shocked at so many negative reviews. Maybe I got a bath bomb from heaven because mine was great! It had a nice feminine rose smell to it, although the rose buds are pointless meaning decor only. It left my skin feeling milky soft and lightly perfumed. Not a huge rose fan here, but I did enjoy the smell and the total experience. Next time I want to use it w/my boyfriend ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Beautyisbliss

The winner for the worst bath bomb of the year in my opinion. The scent was next to nothing. The fizz was flat. There was no nourishing quality to my bath. Those nasty rose petals that came out of the bomb was like taking dried up potpourri and tossing it into your tub. Even after this lackluster bath I had to clean my tub- as the potpourri clogged my draining tub. I was so eager to drain the tub of this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by chanhm

I used this along with the Amandopondo bubble bar, hoping that it would give a strong scent of rose. However, all I got was the soapy smell from the bubble bar. Big disappointment and will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by wotstaters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This bath bomb is worthless. It doesn't smell good or moisturize, it just leaves couple small rose buds in your bath that you have to scoop out when you are done. LUSH should just get rid of it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2010 9:34:00 AM More reviews by dea2407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I liked the flowery smell of it and I loved the idea, that it has these rose buds in it - kind of romantic! ;)
I dropped it into the water, it fizzed so nicely - but then - no recognizeable scent at all! I was a little disappointed, but didn't want to get in a bad mood (of course, as I wanted a relaxing bath). So i took each one of the rose buds and "cracked" them open to inhale the smell - and they kept it and I enjoyed those. I also think the oils in the bath bomb made my skin feel softer. But all in all: A bath bomb with no scent?! Not again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

Smells like turkish delight! and the little bobbing roses are a very nice touch. the scent once in the bath tub is very subtle, but still relaxes and sootes.

Plus, roses are excellent for providing the skin with oxygen and nourishment.