LUSH Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb

2.6

on 1/13/2015 7:39:00 PM

This bath bomb was pretty standard. The smell isn't amazing and it didn't last very long in the bath. Lush claims this should have 7 rose buds in it, I only had like 4 so that was pretty depressing. It did however make the water nice and soft and did leave the actual bathroom smelling nice and clean and slightly floral. However my bath and skin didn't have much of a scent left on it. However I did like the rose buds floating around me and I did like the way the water felt, I would recommend to someone who likes a light floral scented bath bomb.

on 1/6/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i really like the way this bath bomb smells, and it looks cute too. lush claims that each of these bombs contains seven rosebuds, but when i bought one it only had six! tisty tosty is also kind of pricey considering how small it is.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I feel bad with all the bad reviews this is getting! For what it is, I like this bath bomb. I just used it today and I appreciate its simplicity, and when coupled with a bath melt, it's very relaxing. The rose scent was perfect for me as I am a lover of all things roses... The other reviewers are correct in saying that this is a very plain product- no fancy colors, tricks, etc. But I think it's beautiful in its simplicity and can definitely make you feel special all the same!

on 5/22/2013 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is meh just boring very plain bathbomb, smell was nothing much, doesn't lather much

on 4/22/2013 10:19:00 AM

Didnt like this at all. Not liking the stuff that came out of it, the smell wasnt nice, left a film on the water and then around the bath. Wouldnt recommend or buy again.

on 9/29/2012 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I haven't taken a bath since I was a child, but I recently read a review of LUSH bath bombs and figured it would be a romantic experience with my husband. I normally don't buy products with synthetic fragrance or color, and Tisty Tosty was pretty much the only bath bomb that didn't have those (though reading over the ingredients again, it does contain perfume). It is expensive though. It is one of the most expensive bath bombs, and it's only half the size of Sex Bomb, for example. We enjoyed the experience though. The floral scent was wonderful and definitely lingers on the skin. I probably wouldn't repurchase for myself. It would make a nice wedding gift and would even look nice displayed in the bathroom. It made my bathroom smell nice while it was still in the package.

on 9/5/2011 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I bought this online because LUSH was having a 50% off sale at the time so I figured what the heck. Anyhow, I previously read reviews on TIsty Toasty and was shocked at so many negative reviews. Maybe I got a bath bomb from heaven because mine was great! It had a nice feminine rose smell to it, although the rose buds are pointless meaning decor only. It left my skin feeling milky soft and lightly perfumed. Not a huge rose fan here, but I did enjoy the smell and the total experience. Next time I want to use it w/my boyfriend ;)

The winner for the worst bath bomb of the year in my opinion. The scent was next to nothing. The fizz was flat. There was no nourishing quality to my bath. Those nasty rose petals that came out of the bomb was like taking dried up potpourri and tossing it into your tub. Even after this lackluster bath I had to clean my tub- as the potpourri clogged my draining tub. I was so eager to drain the tub of this one!

on 5/15/2011 9:59:00 PM

I used this along with the Amandopondo bubble bar, hoping that it would give a strong scent of rose. However, all I got was the soapy smell from the bubble bar. Big disappointment and will not repurchase.

on 1/27/2010 8:47:00 PM

This bath bomb is worthless. It doesn't smell good or moisturize, it just leaves couple small rose buds in your bath that you have to scoop out when you are done. LUSH should just get rid of it.

Popular Bath Treatments