April 19, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lip Liners - Jane Iredale - All Natural Lip Liner in Spice

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by LillyGenuineGlow

Jane Iredale makes my favorite lip liners. I like the consistency, (hard enough to precisely define lip shape, but not too hard), I like their pigmentation, I like the shades. Spice is a pinky-nude, that may match perfectly many people's lips and give a very natural looking nude lip. I use it whenever I am wearing pink lipsticks, (not bright pinks), mauves, nudes, and I also like to fill in my lips and then apply a little balm or gloss. INCI is pretty clean.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by chasingfiction

This was awful on me. It did tone down my lips but to an unflattering grey ashy color. My lips are pigmented warm pink and my skin is very fair with warm undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by kleigh01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The lip pencil goes on very smooth. I layer the Ashley lipstick and then the just gloss clear lip gloss over this liner and it stays put pretty much all day long. At least through lunch which is great. Got it for a great price on AgelessApple.com..

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2008 9:38:00 AM More reviews by pompeii00

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

bought this at a health store. what the heck i thought. bought the BERRY and very impressed. precision yet also blendable. stopped me from going back to NARS. edit: found this does not work well with lip contour/plumping products. just blends into lips in a weird way. yes, it is back to NARS!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2003 8:03:00 AM More reviews by SueG

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Jane Iredale lip liners have become my staple liners. They're standard size pencils which fit a MAC sharpener. I have three: Spice, a pinkish nude; Rose, a rosy mauve; and Terra Cotta, a browned light red. They glide on like silk, with good pigmentation, and are easy to blend over the entire lip. A good value at approx. $9. US.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No