Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Blush

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmittae, Kaolin, Octyldodecanol, Cyclomethicone, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499). [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Carmine (Ci 75470)]

on 8/3/2010 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have Heather silk & Mulled wine. These have good pigmentation, are silky smooth, the ones I have are matte, lasts long. But the packaging is bad and I have already broken one. Needs more color selection. I do recommend these.

on 7/28/2010 1:32:00 PM

Excellent, pigmented blush for the price. You can't go wrong with this drug store brand. Will last a long time as you only need a small amount to achieve your desired look. I wish the packaging was better. The container is flimsy and easily breakable.

this was the first blush I'd ever purchased...and I still love it! It is very pigmented, so I only use a little and apply it on my cheeks with my finger. I got it in Naive ( I think it's called) and it makes me looks naturally flushed as if I just came inside from the cold. It really wakes up my complexion. The only bad thing is that when I was traveling, it must have got banged up in my makeup bag and broke. But I ended up putting it in a small empty container and using it anyways. It has lasted me a long time.

omg....omg...omg...you have to buy this this is more pigmented ....i tapped my finger to it...sooo lightly, my finger hardly touched the product than tapped it on my hand andthere it was realy pigmented color on my hannd....if you are using this don't tap brush in it and put it on ur face DON'T .................first please see how pigmented it is..cause it is realy pigmented u just need so little.....and it blends soo easly...the texture is sooo smooth just like the name silky.....

on 11/28/2009 11:29:00 PM

I have three of these, berry shimmer, pearlescent pink, and heather silk. The first one I bought was berry shimmer, and it is the reason why I bought the others. Berry shimmer is my favorite, it is very pigmented and it's a strong color, I like how it looks on my light-medium skin. Pearlescent pink is pretty shimmery, I would not wear it for an everyday look, but the color is still beautiful, not as pigmented as berry shimmer. Then I bought heather silk because of the reviews here, and I'm glad I did, heather silk has less shimmer than all the others, and to me it looks like a magentaish color...that sounds weird but on my face it looks pink, not magenta. I got these when they were on sale, but I would buy them at full price (2.99). I highly recommend them.

on 8/5/2009 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is really good blush for the price, there is nothing amazing about it other than being really cheap, but ther is nothing bad about it, so i will be repurchasing if i am ever on a budget

on 7/5/2009 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Super pigmented which I love because layering blush over foundation and powder can make you look cakey. Lasts well- I've never had to touch it up. I wish there were more shades, especially matte since I don't do shimmer on the face. Would last forever, except that they tend to break if you're not careful with them. But they're ridiculously cheap so it's not a big deal to replace.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It's a good beginner product. It can last all day if you use a primer, however if you don't within three hours it's gone. The colors are great, they apply well and look nice and even. You truly rip them off with this product, you're buying a lot more then you pay. I'd reccomend this to any newcomer in the makeup world.

on 5/19/2009 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THESE BLUSHES! I'm always for sales on them. They go on very smooth, are nicely pigmented, and are SO CHEAP! Staying power is decent, but you get SO much product it doesn't matter if you reapply! No garish oversparkle, just a nice bright wash of color. Great, great, blushes.

I recently picked this up in Heather Silk, a matte plummy rose. I'm surprised how much I like it, not because it's low end, but because I normally don't pick mattes or cool toned blushes. Heather Silk is silky smooth, highly pigmented, and wears like a dream. It looks incredibly natural on my neutral/cool ppp skin, not cakey or garish at all. I'd highly recommend this and look forward to trying more colours.