July 29, 2014 | 1875 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast Pearl in Nude Pearl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the CG Outlasts in general and I'm finding more colors in the line I didn't have pop out at me before. Nude is a lovely pearly beige-brown with a beige pearl in the tube, coming out a bit darker on my lips.

I'm a PPP with pink cheeks and naturally petal-pink lips so this tones down my skin nicely. It's not too light or too dark to detract from my eyes, but with a peachy-pink lipgloss over it could make a nice pop. Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2007 1:42:00 PM More reviews by asal_id

I was looking for a long wear lip color and I came to cover girl in store one day. So I decided to give it a try. I applied the color first and after it dried out I applied the liquid gloss. One thing that I hated the most about this product was the smell (it's horrible). It lasted about 6 hours and you can't really get it off before 6 hours. It would also leave your lips really dry. I would not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2004 11:14:00 AM More reviews by WillyWonka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Darker than "nude" as the name suggests so I use it as a liner and WOW! I apply this first around my lips than fill in with another Outlast color and my lips look great all day. It realy gives me a great look as a liner--try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2004 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Lois_k

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is perfect for me (Mac nc20), and I think it will be even better after I get my tan (airbrush). I can wear it dressed up or down. The only thing that I don't care for about this line is that you constantly have to reapply the gloss to keep your lips from drying out. Oh well, not perfect, but darn close!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2004 1:51:00 PM More reviews by peridot7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shade was not great on me either. I have a LOT of natural pigment in my lips so sometimes what looks great on other people, doesn't look good on me. This was not nude or sheer, but very brown and made me look half dead....which is what my SO said the first time he saw me wearing it. I was hoping for a compliment, but that's what I got! I took it back to Walgreens. Still one of my favorite products - just not in this shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2003 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Kath22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not the best color on me, but it is useful for toning down other colors. I find these hard to get on evenly, and this color usually just isn't worth the hassle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2003 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Daniela27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first MUA review! I just picked up this shade last night, and it is a great shimmery nude color. This pearl shade *is* less drying than the regular Outlast colors (I am already hooked on Canyon), and quite comfortable to wear. And thanks to the other reviewer who had suggested paining these on with a lip brush; that really does work well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2003 11:37:00 PM More reviews by djgurl

I've been sooooooo psyched about the Outlast and Lipfinity listicks....but these new "pearls" from CG are Gr8, Gr8, Gr8!! They look more natural and like a real gloss...but they are bullet proof on me! I just bought Nude Pearl a couple days ago and after a night out, my husband actually said, "I like that lipstick." My man is NOT a fan of lipstick/gloss (too messy, high maintenance) But he loves that I don't have to keep reapplying this and it doesn't get on him!! This Nude Pearl shade is gr8 for summer and does look super dark in the tube, but goes on sheer and very light bronze with the correct application!! I'm in Love!! (ps...make sure you always keep the topcoat handy...helps it look more natural) :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2003 6:44:00 PM More reviews by HeyDollFace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had already tried the Burgundy Pearl and love it - it's aperfect red for my olive skin. Bought the Nude Pearl yesterday - perfect nude with just enough shimmer - LOVE IT! It does look dark in the tube but great on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2003 6:17:00 PM More reviews by RunLauraRun8

I just got this in a sample with both Nude Pearl and Wine Pearl. Haven't tried the Wine Pearl yet, but I have tried the Nude Pearl (my pic gallery has pics of me modelling it ;P). What can I say, GREAT PRODUCT! This is a newer version of the already existing Outlast lipsticks with permatone. I find that these lippies offer a hint of shimmer, which makes wearing them look so much more natural than the other creamy-matte ones offered by CG and Max Factor lipfinity (ick to both!) This color is really natural on me, with lots of shine... perfect for my "bronzed" look for this spring/summer. It stayed on, felt much more comfortable than the creamy-matte ones. A++++++!