August 21, 2014 | 1959 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Glassy Gloss Plum Glaze

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2005 4:31:00 PM More reviews by sisteroflilly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is so bright! I received this as a hand me down from my mom when she thought the color was too bright. While I love the color, it can feel a bit strange and make my lips flaky in the heat.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2005 1:22:00 AM More reviews by mulove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know what happened w/ this one, but I don't care for this Glassy Gloss at all. I love my other two: Sun Glaze and Sugar Glaze, but for some reason Plum Glaze seems to have different texture and consistency. Also, it is not as sheer as the other ones. The color goes on very uneven, so I have to use lip brush to apply it. Still it goes on uneven. This is by far my least fav Glassy Gloss.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2004 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Sanand

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Come on WnW!!! This color was absolutely garish!!! You know, I tried to force myself to like it. The color in the tube was misleading/deceiving and so naturally, thinking it was going to be a great shade, I bought it. Well, wouldn't you know!! I looked like a clown on crack!!! Not sure what they were thinking with this shade but seriously, it should be discontinued. Better yet, for those who like it, better for you than for me! I just won't buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2003 11:32:00 PM More reviews by jenniealice

I like the color it's pink but not too pink for me and it has a nice shine. It seems with the price comes a quality low as well cause it feels thick and too gross to put on. I use a nice clear base first or chapstick and use the glassy gloss on top for the nice color and staying power.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2003 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The is THE scariest shade of pink I've ever seen. Don't get me wrong, I love pink, I probably have almost every kind of pink l/g there is! But this one I have to pass on. On my lips, this is a very bright, almost neon, purplish pink. I looked like a brunette Malibu Barbie. NOT the look I am going for.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2003 2:35:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I guess I'm in the minority here but OMG this shade is awful!! It's an extra extra extra bright neon pinky plum that makes me look like I just stepped out of a very bad 180's music video. My friend gave me this because she purchased this shade for her and she didn't like it either. Since I have a few of the other Glassy Gloss shades and I like them, I though that maybe this would go on more sheerly than it looks. WRONG!! I'm not sure what to do with now. I might just pass it on as an extra in a swap rather than toss it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 More reviews by cinnamongrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another great gloss from Wet 'n' Wild. With less shimmer than Sugar Glaze and Sun Glaze, Plum Glaze a beautiful bright medium pink colour with excellent staying power. And dirt cheap - but that goes without saying. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2003 1:58:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unbeatable price for a gloss - a great knock off for some high-end glosses of this sort. Plum Glaze is a bright fuschia, shimmery color in the tube, but goes on semi-sheer with a beautiful pink color, looking almost irridescent. Sun Glaze was my first purchase of Glassy Gloss; I was so pleased that I got this one. Much bang for your buck!