October 22, 2014 | 1332 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - Ombre Plume in 326 Green Mirage

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2004 12:37:00 AM More reviews by mayag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A kind-of frosty, light blueish-pistachio cream eyeshadow. The texture is more moussy actually, and the applicator resembles a short and stocky lipgloss wand. Since the tip of the attached wand is very big, and only small quantities are required, I recommend to only use it for placing a little product on the center of the upper lid, and then use a professional eyeshadow-brush (synthetic hairs), or your fingertips, to blend the formula as desired. The product tends to dry fast (on the skin), which makes it a good base for powder eyeshadows. Almost doesn't crease at all, especially if applied moderately! Also, this allows to layer product if more opac result is needed. The finish is generaly semi-sheer. My DayWear Tips (29, medium tone, brown eyes&hair): I place one dip of product on the back of my palm, and use Chanel Eyeshadow Brush #1 to blend it onto my upper lids, keeping the contour of the brow-bones intact, starting from the center and moving sideways. After the cream had dried, I wash it over with the Light-Pistachio shade from Dior's 5-Colour Eyeshadow Compact in Logomania. I then line my upper lids with Mac's Eye Khol in Minted*, and highlight my brow-bones with the light-pistachio shade from the same compact. I finish with Chanel's Extracils* Mascara in Brun. *-> See reviews

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2003 11:46:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

There are two greens in the CD ombre plume collection. Dreamy green, a pale light green almost white shade and the darker Green Mirage, a shimmery jade green. Applied sheerly this goes on much lighter almost like MAC brill. Left on for more color, very similiar to MAC steamy. Just a great color all around. makes a great shadow base too. I love this color.

*update* After using more products i realize that this is just ok. It doesnt hold shadows as long as my UD Primer Potion and has slight creasing in comparison. Wont repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 12:58:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so scared of this seafoam green color in the tube, but the MA insisted I try it on. The color looks flat and like a color corrector product in the tube, but this is very deceiving! I was amazed that the color was not flat at all, but had a nice iridescent quality. I think the key to using this color is how it is applied. Applied verry lightly, it is the most gorgeous sheer wash of light mint whiteish green with the slightest bit of iridescence. I think this is an unusual color, and because I had nothing like it in my collection, I'm glad I got it. It's nice by itself for a cute look and is also is a fun color for spring. It also looks great with the Moonray quint. Like all ombre plumes, this one has excellent staying power and doesn't crease.