September 18, 2014 | 1333 users online

Eye Shadow - Sonia Kashuk - Enhance Eye Color JONAH BROWN

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by jasminese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG shadow.. that's discountinued. Story of my life, lol. Pretty grey-ish, brown-ish taupe. Pretty everyday shadow :) Have had this a long time, and still haven't hit pan!
7/24/11: Just hit pan on this baby today :( Oh no..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 12:50:00 AM More reviews by powerwoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Perfect HG brown! I loved this! Sadly, I can't find it anymore. Is it discontinued?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2004 12:58:00 AM More reviews by jago

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great! It's my wash for nearly all eye looks (except pastel). Has cool undertones, which is nice, because some browns make me look like I have a healing black eye or something. Slight shimmer to it, not glittery, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2003 10:33:00 AM More reviews by tschampion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like these shadows. Jonah Brown goes on very sheer so I have to build it up. It is a beautiful soft gray taupy brown that works well with my fair skin and dark hair and eyes. I can't wear alot of browns because they have too much red and make my eyes look red and puffy. The gray
undertone avoids this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2003 1:42:00 PM More reviews by octoberbride

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this color because of it's cooler undertones. It's a light cocoa-ish, greyish, lavenderish color that looks good as an all over wash on the lids. Yesterday I used this all over and some MAC Tan Ray in the crease. I thought it was one of my best looks yet. And of course you can't beat the price at $5 a pop.