Cetaphil Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar

4.2

Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate, PEG-20, Sodium Chloride, Masking Fragrance, Sodium Isethionate, Petrolatum, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Sucrose Cocoate, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, May also contain Sodium Palm Kernelate.

on 8/31/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite of all the Cetaphil cleansers. It doesn't have any of the harsh/toxic ingredients the others do. It has a slight fragrance though, which I like. It leaves my skin feeling soft and deeply cleaned. Very balanced, not tight or irritated. It has helped my acne soooo much. I have even had body acne and nothing has helped it, like NOTHING. So, if this had costed $20 it would still be totally worth it to me. It's also nice being able to use the same thing on your body and face. Makes things easier.

My toddler uses this product and I sometimes do when I run out of soap :)

Its good, very mild.

on 6/19/2015 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

During the summer months my skin becomes very sensitive. I decided that this year I would take control of the situation. I originally bought this for my face but because I am already using the gentle cleanser from cetaphil I decided to use this for my body. By the next day my skin has calmed down. It has a very light scent thay I enjoy and I will continue to use this

on 6/16/2015 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is way better for your face, because it is a gentle cleanser. But I don't find that this does anything for my face. Maybe I have high expectations when I'm buying soap- especially soap to use on my face. I'd like my soap to have some natural ingredients, as well as brightening properties; along with anything else that soap can do- but this is just a gentle cleanser. Other than that, it doesn't do anything. It feels great, and lathers up nicely, but I won't be repurchasing this soap. Not to mention, when I lather it up after a few times of using it- the soap breaks apart in little white flakes. #NotCute.

on 4/28/2015 4:00:00 PM

I used Dove for a long time before I recently noticed that my skin would get a bit dry after I washed. So, I decided to try Cetaphil and I love it! It does not have any fragrance and it is a very gentle soap. I would recommend to all and especially those with sensitive skin.

on 2/20/2015 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I started using Epiduo a few weeks ago, and along with that I've also been using the Cetaphil dermacontrol foaming face wash and SPF moisturizer. No complaints, my skin is doing great aside from being a little more dry than usual. I needed something to take my makeup off with though and I thought the best thing to do was to get something from the Cetaphil line since it seems to be working well with my skin (and I also didn't want to mess with other products in fear of it burning my face haha). Great purchase. It gets all my makeup off and definitely doesn't burn!

on 11/23/2014 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

So far this bar soap is doing a great job! Been using it for about 1-2 weeks and definitely notice a change in my skin. I have acne/sensitive skin so im always looking for a product that's not going to make my skin worse. I've noticed a decrease in my acne breakouts, and its awesome with removing my makeup and making my face feel/look clean. Although the only complaint I would have is it makes my face feel abit tight after using.

on 10/3/2014 10:17:00 PM

I am currently on an emergency trip. I left with a carry on and this soap. I had no choice but to use this as my face wash and body wash. When I skyped my husband, he asked what I was doing differently as my complexion is beautiful. In the past, I used this soap as a face wash and stopped due to horror stories about bar cleansers on facial skin. Yet, in the past when I used it, I remembered my co-workers asking what I'm using as my complexion is so beautiful. I'm down to a sliver of soap at this time. Of course where I am, there is not a place to purchase this item. When I get back home I will probably buy some more and continue to use this. It makes my life pretty simple.

on 7/23/2014 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't wear makeup on a daily basis, on those days that I don't, at night I mix Cetaphil with baking soda as a daily exfoliante, and it's gentle and does the job.
On the days I need some help removing makeup, I only use this on my eyes (after using an oil makeup remover) as even with the clarisonic, this isn't strong enough to do any good (in my opinion).
I buy this over and over, it's a staple.

on 6/21/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have normal/ dry from retinA skin. I have tried many other cleansers & ALWAYS come back to this. (Derm gave me bar when i was pregnant 8 yrs ago & had a strange rash from my daily facial cloths) It does dry my skin a little too much somedays, but it cleans it so well- & it doesn't burn or irritate my skin like a lot of other cleansers do. I have gotten to where I am afraid to try anything new bc I either get dry skin, acne, or a rash from fragrance any time I stray. Never used the liquid version. May try it this winter.