Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

3.7

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Water, Paraffin, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Rice Starch, Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Olyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Ultramarines, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Green, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 1/31/2015 10:33:00 AM

I like this as an everyday bottom lash mascara for easy application. The small diameter of the wand helps prevent mistakes like touching skin around the eyes during application. I feel like the wand is a little too long, but it's easy to snip 3 - 4 millimeters off the end with sharp scissors. This makes it easier to reach all lashes with more control. This mascara defines bottom lashes for a groomed, natural look.

on 1/26/2015 11:40:00 AM

I LOVE this mascara. It really grabs hold of all the tiny lashes and separates and defines them. I find that this holds the curl really well - I use this under volumizing mascaras that don't really hold curl on their own. It doesn't really help make my lashes look thicker, which is why this is just a part of my lash cocktail. But a *crucial* part! Sadly, they've discontinued selling this here in the Philippines, so I just hoard every time I see this when traveling. This is a staple for me.

on 1/9/2015 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I got this as a suggestion from emilynoel83 on YouTube for your lower lashes, but I got a bad reaction from this. I seem to have a bad reaction to a lot of Maybelline mascaras. :-(

For the time it was on, I did like it. However, I already have long eyelashes and I could totally seeing this transferring into the day. Length would benefit others. Fullness isn't really in there, it's more good to define your lashes and make them stand out a little more. This would also make a good every day or no frills mascara.

on 10/13/2014 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST MASCARA! I am obsessed with this mascara! hold super & it's not cluppy at all! Looks like my lashes are real because the product sinks into your lashes! *people ask me if I have fake lashes all the time*

on 8/6/2014 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this for my bottom lashes. The brush is small enough to reach them and not smear. It is the best I have found for that purpose. The price is right also. I bought mine at Walmart for 6 bucks.

on 7/21/2014 9:31:00 AM

This is one of my two HGs. I hoard this stuff. I use it as "primer" or some days on it's own. It's absolute perfection at getting every little lash and locking in curl.

on 7/18/2014 11:27:00 AM

This mascara is almost non-existent. I was looking for something that was lengthening rather than thickening because I was trying to avoid "raccoon eyes" but this was not it. The wand was so dry and there really didn't seem to be any mascara on the brush at all. I don't know if I just happened to get a package that was defective or if this is what Maybelline was going for when they developed this product. Either way, I will not purchase this product again.

on 6/19/2014 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really want to love this mascara. It holds curl really well and makes the lashes look really natural (never clumps). However it smudges on me even though its supposed to be waterproof.. I love the small wand so I was really dissapointed from this mascara :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

If you're going for the "no makeup" makeup look, this would be your ideal mascara. It darkens and defines the lashes ever so slightly, so it's hard to tell whether you're really wearing mascara or not. It does hold a curl well, as most waterproof mascaras do, but I do find it starts to smudge by the end of the day. It's a decent mascara, but as someone who likes my lashes to be fuller and more defined, this just isn't sufficent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Meh. I like the small brush for maneuvering around the corners of my eyes, but that's about it. This mascara adds very little volume and length. I'm not sure of it's waterproof abilities since I don't wear it swimming, live in humid weather, have watery eyes etc. But I will say that it breaks down easily when exposed to oil. I have oily eyelids and it causes this mascara to smudge badly under my eyes after a while.