September 2, 2014 | 1199 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I love this for my bottom lashes. The brush is small enough to reach them and not smear. It is the best I have found for that purpose. The price is right also. I bought mine at Walmart for 6 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by reddplanet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my two HGs. I hoard this stuff. I use it as "primer" or some days on it's own. It's absolute perfection at getting every little lash and locking in curl.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by rigatoni28

This mascara is almost non-existent. I was looking for something that was lengthening rather than thickening because I was trying to avoid "raccoon eyes" but this was not it. The wand was so dry and there really didn't seem to be any mascara on the brush at all. I don't know if I just happened to get a package that was defective or if this is what Maybelline was going for when they developed this product. Either way, I will not purchase this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by gee1ny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really want to love this mascara. It holds curl really well and makes the lashes look really natural (never clumps). However it smudges on me even though its supposed to be waterproof.. I love the small wand so I was really dissapointed from this mascara :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:56:00 AM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're going for the "no makeup" makeup look, this would be your ideal mascara. It darkens and defines the lashes ever so slightly, so it's hard to tell whether you're really wearing mascara or not. It does hold a curl well, as most waterproof mascaras do, but I do find it starts to smudge by the end of the day. It's a decent mascara, but as someone who likes my lashes to be fuller and more defined, this just isn't sufficent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Meh. I like the small brush for maneuvering around the corners of my eyes, but that's about it. This mascara adds very little volume and length. I'm not sure of it's waterproof abilities since I don't wear it swimming, live in humid weather, have watery eyes etc. But I will say that it breaks down easily when exposed to oil. I have oily eyelids and it causes this mascara to smudge badly under my eyes after a while.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Staaarlit

Formula seems to be waterproof (more so than many other waterproof drugstore mascaras), but it still does smudge. It holds curl really well as 8 hours later, and my lashes are still curly. However, after 4 hrs and some uber light smudges will appear along the lower rims of my lashes (I only apply to my upper lashes). It's a bit annoying. The thin wand is a good thing and a misfortune. The good is that it can get into corners and allows you to easily sweep the product into your lashes. It's also great for lower lashes. The bad thing is the wand is quite simple. You're not going to get that look of "volume" or fullness unless you're super blessed and have yourself a nice thick set of lashes already. Otherwise, however your lashes look...that's how your lashes will look post-application --just darker and all. I have sparse, thin lashes. This mascara only helps to hold curl and make my lashes appear longer and a tad bit blacker. No change in fullness. Lashes still appear sparse as heck. Price is alright. No complaints. This mascara isn't bad to have, but it's definitely not a magical wand that'll transform sparse, thin lashes into anything full. For volume, look elsewhere. For natural looking lashes that will stay curled, get this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by nnutcase

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Has been my HG since I can remember. No other mascara holds the curl as well and is as easy to coat the entire lash with. Zero transfer or flaking, super waterproof. I keep trying other mascaras, but always come back to this.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by sreyes21

This wasn't for me. Though I liked the thin brush, It hardly did anything for my already sparse lashes. It smudged on me even though it is supposed to be waterproof. This might be good for someone who likes a very natural lash look, but other than that it's just meh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good little mascara for the price. Tiny brush with big definition. Its very good at defining bottom lashes and also for blending falsies with your natural lashes just add a few coats and your good to go. Its a very strong waterproof formula that withstood my hot and humid summer and trips to the pool without any smears. I've tried a bunch of mascaras and this isn't the best but overall from my experience this mascara wasn't bad at all