Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

3.7

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Water, Paraffin, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Rice Starch, Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Olyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Ultramarines, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Green, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

I can't stop myself from trying all sorts of different products! 😇😇 but anyways this is a really good mascara, its not too wet or dry a formula, and I really appreciate the small brush sometimes, bc its not always best to use a huge one. but its just personal preference and why there's soo many different ones on the market. onto the review for this particular one. I really appreciate the small brush and the formula, it doesn't flake and I took a mid afternoon nap. it doesn't give you bold volume but its not the most natural of mascaras either. it is more of a lengthening product I think. and it goes on really clean, no smudging or flaking

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this for the mini-brush for my lower lashes and it's great for that. I also use for the upper ones too when I want a subtle look overall. This is another great Maybelline mascara.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Like this for my lower lashes. The mini mascara wand coats tiny lashes that I did not know I had. Lasts until I take it off. Does not smudge or flake. I like the way it defines my lower lashes and makes them noticeable. Good product at a great price.

I got this during my search for a replacement of now discontinued Shu Uermura Basic ( which gives a minimalist look).

This is so far the closest from those I have tried, but still more oomph than Shu. No choice but have to keep using this until I find a good replacement.

The followings all have more oomph than this ( thus, not what I want): maybelline define a lash, NYC sky rise, NYC city curls.

I had previously used this mascara eons ago, in high school or college, and hadn't thought too much of it. But I felt compelled to try it again, in the waterproof formulation, as I have nearly invisible bottom lashes. My upper eyelashes are also pretty terribly stubby and sparse and I usually rely upon a waterproof mascara to set and hold my curl after using an eyelash curler.

The standout feature of this mascara is of course the very slender spiral brush. The very short bristles deposit the smallest amount of product (although with the occasional clump of you don't thoroughly scrape off the side of the wand on the tube opening), theoretically making it perfect for those nearly nonexistence bottom lashes. I find that it imparts too subtle of an effect, like is it even depositing product? Same with using this mascara on my upper lashes - I thought it would be perfect for lightly coating my thin and flimsy lashes. Not always the case, sometimes it seems as though it is barely catches the lashes to deposit product onto them, but at least it doesn't weigh down my curl. I feel the formula is on the drier side at least, but it's only gotten dryer after using it for a month or so.

This mascara does transfer onto my under eye area whenever I wear under eye concealer. I think I am adequately setting my concealer, but perhaps I need to really cake the powder on?

As you can tell, I'm not really amazed by this mascara, but I don't completely loathe but it doesn't do much for my particular lashes. Would not repurchase.

I like this as an everyday bottom lash mascara for easy application. The small diameter of the wand helps prevent mistakes like touching skin around the eyes during application. I feel like the wand is a little too long, but it's easy to snip 3 - 4 millimeters off the end with sharp scissors. This makes it easier to reach all lashes with more control. This mascara defines bottom lashes for a groomed, natural look.

I LOVE this mascara. It really grabs hold of all the tiny lashes and separates and defines them. I find that this holds the curl really well - I use this under volumizing mascaras that don't really hold curl on their own. It doesn't really help make my lashes look thicker, which is why this is just a part of my lash cocktail. But a *crucial* part! Sadly, they've discontinued selling this here in the Philippines, so I just hoard every time I see this when traveling. This is a staple for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I got this as a suggestion from emilynoel83 on YouTube for your lower lashes, but I got a bad reaction from this. I seem to have a bad reaction to a lot of Maybelline mascaras. :-(

For the time it was on, I did like it. However, I already have long eyelashes and I could totally seeing this transferring into the day. Length would benefit others. Fullness isn't really in there, it's more good to define your lashes and make them stand out a little more. This would also make a good every day or no frills mascara.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST MASCARA! I am obsessed with this mascara! hold super & it's not cluppy at all! Looks like my lashes are real because the product sinks into your lashes! *people ask me if I have fake lashes all the time*

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this for my bottom lashes. The brush is small enough to reach them and not smear. It is the best I have found for that purpose. The price is right also. I bought mine at Walmart for 6 bucks.

Popular Mascaras