Mary Kay Pearl Lip Gloss

3.3

on 9/23/2011 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm a lipgloss junkie! I have worn this gloss since I was a little girl. It was the first gloss I was allowed to wear, and I swear my lips are addicted to it. My lips are very red naturally, so this gloss tones them down to a "normal" shade. I usually wear it with Mac spice lipliner and it gives my lips a very natural look. I hate that it's discontinued, I usually pay so much for a tube of this because I have no choice! If anyone knows of a lipgloss that comes close to this in color I would sooooo appreciate you letting me know about it. :)

on 5/5/2006 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I miss this stuff. It was the first gloss with color I was allowed to wear as a kid. I still remember sitting in the back seat of my dads honda with my friend Alissa, and we were putting this on and remarking on how beautiful we looked, so much like madonna...Lol. I was about 9.

on 1/29/2006 9:20:00 AM

This lip gloss is discontinued, but have a tube that has lasted me forever-will have to go to Ebaby to re-purchase (same with the clear natural, which I also love) The trick with this lip gloss is not to slather it on by itself, would be too pearly like that; but you put on your favorite lipstick and just dap this on top and rub it in and it brightens up your lips and adds bit of shine and multi-dimensional color. Love the smell!

on 7/26/2005 4:29:00 PM

I actually like this a lot. I find it works better if used over a lipstick or liner that is really dark and it tones it down and adds a pink luster to it. I use this a lot, but I have tried it on its own and can see where people dislike it. It does make your lips pale if used on its own. The packaging leaves a lot to be desired because it leaks out at the top but all in all I would buy again.

on 7/5/2005 6:34:00 PM

I love all Mary Kay glosses. However, this color was not flattering on my fair skin. For those with fair skin I would recommend almond glaze or cream and sugar.

on 3/7/2003 8:04:00 PM

Ugghhh...I was pushed into buying this stupid lipgloss by my MK consultant. My skin tone is light and I have naturally berry colored lips. When I apply this gloss it makes my lips look like there was life sucked out of it. TO make it worse, my lip pigment disappeared after I wore it. I'd stick to my Juicy Tubes and MAC lipglasses cuz they're sure the investment. =(

Popular Lip Glosses