December 19, 2014 | 1149 users online

Eye Shadow - Dior - 5 Colour Eyeshadow Clubbing

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Kurtina88

These eyeshadows are extremely gorgeous and they can be use with a lot of different combination. There is a white with gold reflex perfect for highlighting, a pink and a peach that can be use on the eyelids and a gray and a black with silver sparkles to blending in the crease o to put upper the lash line.
I found only two negative aspects in this palette;
-the silver sparkles of the black doesn't show up on me
-the black is not so black how it seems in the palette when you use it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2006 1:45:00 AM More reviews by kimmah

I've been using this in different combinations since I purchased it off ebay and it has been a dream. I was wary when it arrived because I really don't wear that much grey or peach or pink and I don't really know what in the world I was thinking when I bought it, but it was a great purchase. The eyeshadow has fabulous pigmentation, goes on like a dream and lasts for hours. It blends beautifully and the colors go together in interesting combinations or stand alone. I use the white the most as a highlighter with the three main colors in the palette and other shadows as well.

I have a warm skin tone and many times grey and pink look really bad on me, but these shades don't. The gray is a gorgeous medium grey with a little shimmer to keep it from being too flat. It doesn't turn silver or blue or bruisey. It just stays grey. The pink is a rosey pink, but not pink-eye looking. It looks smashing with the grey. The peach is a gorgeous color for blue eyes and also works with the grey. The black is a true black and it is nice to line with--that's all I've used it for. It isn't too harsh. The white is an excellent shade for highlighting. It looks as if it will be very stark, but it blends into an excellent brow and inner corner brightener for me--an NC20-25ish, ivory skinned with red hair.

I will definitely be purchasing other Dior quints in the future. I feel an expensive forming. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2005 6:06:00 PM More reviews by daydreamer3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This may just be my favorite makeup product ever! It is simply the most versatile eye makeup on the market. For starters, the quality of Dior's eye makeup simply can't be beat. The shadows are so pigmented, that you only need a little bit to get great results. I use the black shadow to line my upper lash line, and then I blend the other shadows over my eyelids to get different looks. I really recommend using the black shadow as a liner, because it's just beautiful and it lasts all day! It costs $49.50 for any Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow, but you truly get what you pay for. I get so much use out of all the shadows. You can get so many different looks with this quint. This is the only eye makeup I reach for! Unfortunately though, I think that this was just a "limited edition" item from Dior, so it may have been discontinued. I love this so much that I went out and bought another one while I still could. I suggest you do the same!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2005 11:45:00 PM More reviews by pamv03842

I find myself going to these shadows very frequently. I love the peach color as a wash on the lid, and I've even used it as a highlighter a few times. The white is nice as highlighter under brow. The grey is perfect. I hardly ever use the black because my eye makeup is usually not too dramatic, but after reading some of these reviews I think I'll give it a shot again. Very silky, nicely pigmented shadows. I love these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2004 11:21:00 PM More reviews by TheaRose

The black in this quint is the truest black shadow I've ever used, although the silver glitter doesn't show up on me. The rest of the colours are silky, pigmented and complement each other, but the black really stands out - it goes on and stays on as dark as it is in the palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2004 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Kirstin99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first Dior quint and I love it. Very pigmented, easy to blend, lasts all day. This set is also great for a day to night look. I use the lighter colors for work and then can just add the gray and black liner for a night look. Very expensive but, in my opinion, worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2004 7:38:00 AM More reviews by kyttikat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This palette is such a staple for me, but mainly because of the grey and the black shadows. The grey is a slightly darker than medium grey with a bit of shimmer to it. It's the *perfect* grey shadow. It's not too light or dark and it doesn't go blue on my lids like many greys. The soft creamy texture of the shadow allows me to get a lovely blended color. The black is also the most perfect of all black shadows. It's pitch-black with silver sparkles. When I apply it wet, it doesn't wimp out and go on light like many other blacks. This is an inky deep black and the glitter is evident for a nice twinkle near the lashline. I usually have a problem with glitter in eyeshadows falling down to my cheeks, but this has never been an issue with the Dior shadow. I don't use the other three colors very much. The peach color is a little too orangey and chalky to flatter my coloring. I usually do well with pink eyeshadows, but the one in this case also doesn't seem to work too well on me. It's right in the middle of fuchsia, pink, and purple without being any of those. I don't normally use white as a highlighter (I prefer champagnes and pearly beiges) but if I did, this shimmery white would definitely be great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 2:20:00 AM More reviews by chilli

I'm so in love with this quint. First when I received it in aswap from a gorgeous swapper I had my doubts. My coloring is warm milky-white, think Renee Zellweger with warm light green eyes and possibly even lighter complexion. I thought these colours would not suit me after all since they tend to lean to the cool side as a whole.
I was proven wrong, with the shimmery black and grey shade you can create the perfect sophisticated smoky eye -look, again think Renee Zellweger's eye makeup. To add warmth use the light sand shade in the wash.
There are so many ways to use this quint that I don't have time to type. And really, even I haven't figured out all the combinations yet, it's just so versatyle!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2004 3:58:00 AM More reviews by SophieBee

I have never strayed from using Christian Dior eye makeup. This unique quintet is no exception. Gorgeous for the smokey eye and a few different combinations can be used.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2003 1:32:00 PM More reviews by likewise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The reason i bought this eyeshadow set is because of the glittery black eyeshadow in the centre. It looked gorgeous in the case but when i put it on my eyelids it faded away easily into a light greyish colour. I wish it looked the same as it did in the cas