Carley's Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment - Cleanser

3.6

Benzoyl peroxide (active) 2%; reverse osmosis purified water; natural soap solution (saponified oils: coconut, olive, soybean, cottonseed); natural shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii); vegetable glycerin; walnut shell powder; propylene glycol; apricot kernel oil (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca); stearic acid; cetyl alcohol; aloe vera extract; corn meal; mango butter (Mangifera indica); vegetable-based emulsifying wax NF; hemp seed oil (Cannabis sativa); macadamia nut oil (Macadamia integrifolia); xanthan gum; evening primrose oil; elder flower extract (Sambucus nigra); chamomile powder (Chamomilla recutita); essential oils for fragrance (sweet orange, lavender, ylang ylang, bergamot, rosemary, jasmine, sandalwood); preservatives: citric acid, sodium citrate, Germail PlusĀ® (a non-paraben bactericide & fungicide made of diazolidinyl urea and iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, a vegetable and chemically derived product).

on 10/15/2014 12:54:00 PM

I have had adult acne all my life. The only one other product has ever worked for me and it cost $200 every couple months. This product not only stops the acne but it smooths and clears away the scars and red marks. I have nicer skin that I did in my teens thanks to Carly's Clear and smooth. I mix the daytime moisturizer with the mineral powder foundation and get a beautiful cream foundation that does not react negatively with my skin. Love the fact that these products use top quality natural ingredients. I couldn't survive without this. Thank you Carly's!

Jayne

on 9/17/2014 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This was just not for me. Two lippies because if did leave my skin feeling soft but I was shocked by the amount of makeup left on my face after using this product....and I do not wear heavy makeup, ladies. It didn't even remove my powder blusher. Not good.

on 6/3/2014 10:12:00 PM

I am 35 and never had perfectly clear skin, there was always a couple blemishes sometimes more, I have tried everything, I have been using Carleys for 4 months and just ordered my second bottle. I have never liked any product enough to buy it again. This stuff is great. I finally have nice clear skin and it began to work right away for me. I have never even liked a product enough to write about it but I know how stressful it is to have breakouts, it just ruins your confidence so I highly recommend this product, it really works!

on 12/14/2013 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using Carley's bar soap and their formula for teenage acne, which I believe is the industrial strength bottle. After 3 years, I will continue to buy from this company. They have fast delivery, excellent products that really work, and give you TONS of samples along with your purchase. The bar soap is my favorite. I put it on a washcloth and wash my face. Everyone notices how "smooth" and clear my face looks. Also, I've noticed a lot smaller pores, tighter skin, and less oiliness. I use the teen scrub every morning in the shower, and I love it as an exfoliator and as a general acne treatment. Together, they have helped my face so much. I'm so much less oily, my skin appears brighter and tighter, and the website for carley's is super helpful. Because I've had such success with less acne, I've also bought their moisturizer, chap sticks, masques, and lotions. Carley's is a fantastic brand. I still get cystic acne because that's hormonal, I notice that both the bar and the scrub help them shrink and eventually disappear. Thank you Carley's for such awesome products, great customer service, fast delivery, and samples of some of your other fantastic products!

on 6/24/2013 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I'm not kidding this is the best thing I've ever used. I bought it back in November when I was breaking out worse than I ever had before (which still wasn't even that bad, I'm kind of a princess about this stuff). It lasted me for three or four months which is really, really great. I used it both by itself and with the Clarisonic Mia. Both worked great to make my skin look wonderful. ***It took a few weeks to start working*** so wait like a month and if it still doesnt work send it back. Anyway, I stopped using it for a while because I'm lazy and it took longer than 30 seconds to use, and as a general rule, I don't like grainy things. However, I'm going to buy it again because my skin looked and felt its best when I was using this. The reason I gave it a 3 on price isn't because its too expensive or anything, but because when I first bought it, it was 19.99 and now its 22.99. Like what?!

on 6/6/2013 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I used this product religiously for over 6 years. I found it to be the only thing that worked for my troubled skin. The scrub had natural ingredients which is important to me and I felt my skin was clean and clear when I finished the routine. It's true that it takes a few weeks for your skin to balance out to the new kids on the skin block but once they do you won't regret the bad days at all. The only comment it to make sure you rinse really really well. I bleached more than one towel after not completely getting everything off my face.

on 11/25/2012 5:36:00 PM

I have used these products for 5 years now. I had terrible skin prior to using it. It completely cleared my skin up. It took time. I experienced breakouts when I first began it. Once it started working I wad hooked. I get compliments on my skin all the time. I have been asked if I use botox or chemical peels. The lotions and the soap are amazing. I highly recommend these products. Remember to give it time.

on 9/29/2012 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried this product before finding my current regimen, and it didn't work for me at all. I found the scrub to be far too irritating for my skin - it just broke me out more. I wanted to believe in it so much, but that wasn't enough. I have sensitive skin that will break out a lot unless I'm very diligent with my current regimen, and using this scrub made my skin look terrible. For me (and I think most people) I would have been better off using a gentle cleanser (NO ground up seeds/nut shells/etc.) followed by 2% benzoyl peroxide as a treatment all over the face. Putting benzoyl peroxide in a product that you wash off right away is useless - you're washing that active ingredient down the drain. Now I use salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide as topical treatments all over my face after washing with a gentle cleanser, and my skin looks great. If you really want a scrub, use a washcloth.

on 5/2/2012 11:50:00 AM

I have been using Carley's Clear and Smooth cleanser and bar soap for about 3 weeks now and my skin is clearing up quite nicely. The first two weeks were awful, not going to lie, and I broke out like CRAZY. In the midst of my first two weeks, freaking out, I bought MyChelle Vitamin A+ Serum and I've been using that nightly for about a week. My skin looks dramatically better! Also, Origins spot treatment is excellent and I obtained a sample of this from Sephora and used it during the two week hell hahah. Soo week 3 and I'm only excited to see what the next few weeks will bring! Highly, highly recommend Carley's (use as directed, although I didn't need washcloth) and MyChelle Vitamin A+, just be patient!
UPDATE: It's been almost 4 weeks and I stupidly started using MUFE liquid HD foundation and I have two large cystic-like pimples on my chin and now I don't know if it is from Carley's or the makeup. I am going back to neutrogena skin clearing (my staple) and let you know what next week brings, if I'm still breaking out, I'm done with Carley's.

on 11/19/2011 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is the worst thing that I ever tried, the soap completely clogged my pores and cuased more pimples! You are cuasing more pimples from clogged pores and the scrub does nothing to clear them up, my face looked so terrible that people were asking "What happened to your face"? "Thats a shame" They would say, I missed a very important meeting at work becuase my self esteem was diminished to zero by my appearence due to this terrible product. Please don't try this stuff!!!!!!!!

Popular Treatments (Face)