Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quaternium-15, Citric Acid, Yellow 10 and Orange 4. May also contain: Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

on 4/17/2015 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Perfect for taking off eye make up and washing brushes!

on 3/28/2015 7:42:00 PM

I use this to clean my make up brushes! Lovely product and really affordable too! I've bought it many times and will continue to do so.

on 2/9/2015 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this as my usual loreal shampoo wasn't working so well. My hair needed a deep cleanse from a build up of product. I'd say this is a good back to basics product. When you want a break from all the fancy products that claim to do wonders. Sometimes all you need is a good simple cleanser. It's not amazing but it won't let you down.

on 1/27/2015 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

no good for hair fall and makes hair rough and dry.

on 1/26/2015 7:47:00 PM

i bought this product because i wanted something gentle for my hair. i was tired of reading the back of shampoo bottles that claimed to be free only to find slight alternates in the ingredients list. with the changes done to the original formula, i decided to give this shampoo a try. im glad i did. although it doesnt lather, it really does clean my hair but doesnt make it dry or strip it to the consistency of straw. my hair is shiny, super soft and styles very well. i know some said that they did not.like the scent, but i quite like it. truly is a great shampoo and one i will be using for years to come.

on 1/12/2015 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I recommend this if you have an itching scalp and dandruff! Almost all shampoos give me dandruff, besides selenium sulfate ones and this! It is a little too stripping to use all the time, but sometimes I like to give my hair a deep clean and strip it of residue from my more moisturizing shampoos. The first time I wash my hair with it it doesn't lather well but the second time it lathers very nicely. Everybody knows the smell, and I personally love it! All in all, I think this is a good product for my purposes, which is deep cleansing my dandruff prone scalp / hair once in a while .

on 10/31/2014 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is an HG beauty product for me!!!! I've been using it as a face wash. It works very well at removing makeup. Not just eye makeup but also foundation. It doesn't dry out my skin like almost all face washes do. It leaves my skin baby soft and it has been working so well. I'm so happy I started using it. It can also be used as a cleanser for makeup brushes and leaves squeaky clean.

on 10/15/2014 10:22:00 PM

I've been using this product for years as a makeup remover. Gentle enough for the eyes, and doesn't clog pores. The scent is light and non offensive. Costs way less then actual makeup removers made by cosmetic companies.

on 8/19/2014 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I am amazed at the good reviews of this evil product. Evil because they test on animals, and because they use their "no tears" claim due to the ph level being 7 - the same as your eyes - however the ph of the scalp and hair are 4.5 - 5. No wonder this turned my lovely silky tresses into a candy floss mess, and no wonder so many babies out there have cradle cap! The only thing this product is really good for, is washing make up brushes, as it strips dirt like nobodys business, and that's what I'm using the remainder for. I don't need that kind of harshness on my hair. It took a few weeks for my hair to recover.

Please bear in mind that this company has no ethics or scruples, and that bunnies and monkeys suffer at the hands of J&J laboratories daily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

(i use this as a facial cleanser)
seriously people, if you live in a humid place and have an acne prone skin, this is like holy water!
i haven't have any acne since i start using this,
it doesn't burn my eyes,
it removes make up really well,
it is really cheaaapppp.

how i use it
take a little amount of product and add a little water and rub it in your palm then use this like normal, then rinse.
when you already finished ALMOST half way of the bottle, refill the top with water SLOWLY so the product doesn't spill out, than tilt the bottle gently! it made it really foamy, andsave you ALOT of money with the same result.

Top Rated Johnson & Johnson Products