November 23, 2014 | 1115 users online

Shampoo - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by littlesparrows

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

All baby shampoo is not created equal- it must be Johnson's for me. Many products are just as good in the store brand, but there is a difference between this and other brands. I find this one to be thicker and richer. I use this for body wash and it is great- cleanses without drying and the scent is comforting, not overpowering. It mixes great with sugar to make a scrub and leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. It also makes a great wash for eyelids if they are red or flaky. In a pinch I can use it as a shampoo, but probably not for regular use. It is not so great on frizz. But it can't be beat for a hair brush and makeup brush cleaner. A great staple product to have on hand. Price is about $3.75 for a large bottle, so even the name brand is affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Leah2014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an HG beauty product for me!!!! I've been using it as a face wash. It works very well at removing makeup. Not just eye makeup but also foundation. It doesn't dry out my skin like almost all face washes do. It leaves my skin baby soft and it has been working so well. I'm so happy I started using it. It can also be used as a cleanser for makeup brushes and leaves squeaky clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by MissC92

I've been using this product for years as a makeup remover. Gentle enough for the eyes, and doesn't clog pores. The scent is light and non offensive. Costs way less then actual makeup removers made by cosmetic companies.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Kittyaddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am amazed at the good reviews of this evil product. Evil because they test on animals, and because they use their "no tears" claim due to the ph level being 7 - the same as your eyes - however the ph of the scalp and hair are 4.5 - 5. No wonder this turned my lovely silky tresses into a candy floss mess, and no wonder so many babies out there have cradle cap! The only thing this product is really good for, is washing make up brushes, as it strips dirt like nobodys business, and that's what I'm using the remainder for. I don't need that kind of harshness on my hair. It took a few weeks for my hair to recover.

Please bear in mind that this company has no ethics or scruples, and that bunnies and monkeys suffer at the hands of J&J laboratories daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by ginasalsabila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

(i use this as a facial cleanser)
seriously people, if you live in a humid place and have an acne prone skin, this is like holy water!
i haven't have any acne since i start using this,
it doesn't burn my eyes,
it removes make up really well,
it is really cheaaapppp.

how i use it
take a little amount of product and add a little water and rub it in your palm then use this like normal, then rinse.
when you already finished ALMOST half way of the bottle, refill the top with water SLOWLY so the product doesn't spill out, than tilt the bottle gently! it made it really foamy, andsave you ALOT of money with the same result.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by charlesforacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Good, make my hair clean and smelling is very nice. Keeps moisture for my hair. Would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by pvining

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I started using this to wash my face and remove eye makeup after my eye doctor told me I had blepharitis (dandruffy flakes at the lash line). She recommended some insanely expensive eye wipes to cleanse the eye area, but I researched blepharitis online and saw that many people use baby shampoo to cleanse the eyes. I tried it and it works great for me. It does not irritate my eyes or my skin, which is pretty sensitive to many ingredients. It does a good job of removing any mascara I wear. And an unexpected benefit is the blackheads on my nose are becoming less noticeable. I don't have any experience with this as a hair shampoo, but it works great for me as a face wash!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Nizu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I seriously love this stuff, it has so many uses I can't even believe it.
I have a very oily scalp, its madness... And of course I've been using clarifying and strong shampoos to combat that for years, only to get worst over time, the cleaner my hair was one day, the oiliest the next one, so I thought maybe by taking off all the oil my scalp felt the need to compensate and produce more, besides my hair was frizzy, dry and prone to breakage, I decided it was the time to try something gentle, to protect my hair and help my scalp recover balance. I read the list of ingredients of my shampoos and saw hard chemicals, too much silicone and nasty stuff, and then it hit me... "What if I try Johnson's baby shampoo? I loved it as a child" plus; smells great.
At first my hair was very oily, but after a few days was pretty much clean and healthy, soft and incredible shiny, seriously, I didn't had such a effect with my adult and fancy, regular shampoos. And the smell, oh I love the smell :) ... then I tried different products of Johnson's: shampoos, conditioners, sprays... here in the Caribbean we have a lot of variety, they have a line for dark, light, curly, straight hair... also an intensive moisturizing one, and another designed to make the scent last longer and have your hair perfumed all day long! they all work wonders for me, much better than regular hair products.
Some people say around the web baby shampoo is alkaline and can damage your hair because of that, but they're wrong, baby shampoo has a neutral pH, just like water and most healthy skins of human beings, nothing to worry about.
I also use it as an eye makeup remover and its perfect, removes everything and I feel nothing on my eyes, I bought an expensive eye makeup remover months ago and it left my eyes really irritated and itchy, not good at all and I catch up allergies the next days, but this... this resolved all my problems with my VERY sensitive eyes, and its sooo cheap!...
Then I thought I could use it to wash my face too, doesn't have alcohol, hard chemicals, parabens, has a neutral pH, seemed good. I was nervous because I had bad acne years ago, and I became very careful with the products I use on my face (Now its clear), I've heard shampoo can cause break outs but nothing happened... just clear, pretty skin.
This is SOOOO much cheaper and gentle than my face washes, and works the same (or even better) I feel like I wasted a lot of money over the years...
And of course is great for the babies, cleaning your brushes, bathing delicate pets (I have Ginea Pigs for example) and many more.
Why buy lots of different, expensive products when you can have a shampoo/eye makeup remover/ face wash/brush cleanser/ shampoo for pets for such a cheap price?

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this weekly to wash my makeup brushes and it works perfectly. Gently washes them totally clean without stripping them, taking away their softness, or making them lose bristles. No residue left behind after rinsing. Why pay for a "brush shampoo" when this works wonders for $3?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by mirrkat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I get my hair highlighted and I love this stuff! Its gentle and leaves my hair soft and silky. It doesn't have that chemical smell. I trust it over any "color-treated" shampoo. Its also so much cheaper and has a nice, subtle smell.