Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quaternium-15, Citric Acid, Yellow 10 and Orange 4. May also contain: Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

on 8/28/2015 5:05:00 AM

This stuff is chock full of garbage. Please read the ingredients list before you go applying this to your unsuspecting children. There is ample evidence to suggest that the ingredient polyquaternium-10 does not belong in any shampoo, let alone a baby shampoo. They also include artificial dyes and perfume, which probably serve as irritants to sensitive skin. The presence of phenoxyethanol is also a red flag, as it comes high up on the list of ingredients when there is a concentration restriction imposed (no more than 1% of the formula). They have created a more natural baby shampoo since they received a lot of flak for the formulation of this one. While it is great that they took measures to change that, they should have discontinued this product if they were really interested in health and safety.

on 8/27/2015 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This review is for using this as a face wash. I read lots of reviews online about how this was a great, gentle face wash that removes makeup easily. I used it the past 3 days and oh my God, my face has broken out in every single area of my face! My face is covered with pimples from using this stupid product! This is NOT for the acne prone, and when I washed with this it left a residue. It removed makeup somewhat, but not totally thoroughly in my opinion. I have used this to deep clean my makeup brushes and it works great. As a face wash, this sucks.

on 7/12/2015 6:45:00 AM

**NOTE: I don't use this as shampoo!!

Before my son was born I received many bottles of this shampoo in baby shower gifts. I don't use it on him as I prefer other brands for many reasons, but I didn't want it to go to waste. I heard it worked well as a makeup brush cleanser and being on a budget, I gave it a try. It's gentle and effective and leaves my makeup brushes and sponges clean and fresh smelling. Why pay a premium for a more expensive product?

Bottom line:
Do I recommend this for use as shampoo? No.
Do I recommend this for cleaning makeup applicators? Absolutely.

on 6/27/2015 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

No baby of my own (LOL), but I use this anyway because I read from many blogs that either baby shampoo or antibacterial liquid soap are get for cleaning makeup brushes as alternatives to the more pricey makeup cleansers. So far my makeup brushes are as soft as ever, and smell very clean after a washing!

on 5/20/2015 1:39:00 PM

I was using head and shoulders and it really irritated my scalp causing me dandruff and awful frizzy hair!! I decided that I need it something gentler and this aliviated my irritation, making the dandruff and frizz disapear. It isn't a supper dupper shampoo or anything, but it cleaned my hair very well. The only thing is that it doesn't latter much, wich I've heard is a good thing, but it's makes me use too much shampoo every time.
Definitely repurchasing(:

on 4/17/2015 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Perfect for taking off eye make up and washing brushes!

on 3/28/2015 7:42:00 PM

I use this to clean my make up brushes! Lovely product and really affordable too! I've bought it many times and will continue to do so.

on 2/9/2015 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this as my usual loreal shampoo wasn't working so well. My hair needed a deep cleanse from a build up of product. I'd say this is a good back to basics product. When you want a break from all the fancy products that claim to do wonders. Sometimes all you need is a good simple cleanser. It's not amazing but it won't let you down.

on 1/27/2015 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

no good for hair fall and makes hair rough and dry.

on 1/26/2015 7:47:00 PM

i bought this product because i wanted something gentle for my hair. i was tired of reading the back of shampoo bottles that claimed to be free only to find slight alternates in the ingredients list. with the changes done to the original formula, i decided to give this shampoo a try. im glad i did. although it doesnt lather, it really does clean my hair but doesnt make it dry or strip it to the consistency of straw. my hair is shiny, super soft and styles very well. i know some said that they did not.like the scent, but i quite like it. truly is a great shampoo and one i will be using for years to come.

Top Rated Johnson & Johnson Products