Garnier Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG 180, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Niacinamide, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth 12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Pyridoxene HCl, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citrus Limonum (Lemon Peel Extract), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance, FIL

on 8/27/2014 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

It was just 'meh'

I noticed a little shine and the smell is nice I guess but my hair was still pretty brittle and there was no big WOW about this product.

on 8/20/2013 9:07:00 PM

No. Just no no no no no. So many silicones and dimethicone...it leaves a fake plastic filmy feeling all over your hair after awhile. Doesn't do much in terms of actually making your hair healthy or shiney. Gross.

on 3/23/2013 3:13:00 PM

This deep conditioner is amazing! I use it once a week. It helps me brush out my tangles and makes my hair feel soft and smooth. Great product for a great price.

on 11/21/2012 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is THE BEST conditioner i've ever used in my life. It left my relaxed hair silky, even if i needed a relaxer, it still let my hair silky. I gave this product a 5/5 only because I couldn't rate it any higher. It smells great.
The price was fair, considering how little you have to use and the amount of product you get.
Packaging I gave a 3 because when wet it's VERY slippery and hard to open, however, you can easily transfer it to another container.
If this product wasn't discontinued, i would buy it again, i'm currently looking for a dupe.

on 11/12/2012 10:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love this product. The best conditioner I have ever used.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have scene hair, so I put my hair thru a lot. With products & heat. I blow dry & straighten my hair alot! Not both every day, but I straighten my hair (briefly, on low since it's only slightly wavy) 5-6 days a week. And only blow dry when I don't feel like wearing my wet hair down. So my hair isn't that damaged. But this conditioner keeps it soft for me, and I think it counteracts the damage the heat does. Leaving my hair healthy, soft and shiny, but not too shiny.

on 11/20/2011 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Crap - don't waste your $7 dollars!! I read these reviews and thought i would give it a shot!! I'm going back to Redken products - worth the money!!

on 7/7/2011 10:44:00 PM

I bought this hoping for a really luxurious conditioner that I could use everyday in the shower. I has a wonderful texture; medium thick, less thick than pudding but thicker than most conditioners. Unfortunately, it is not helping my damaged hair. I'll update if there are any changes. This probably works for hair that's not damaged.

on 1/23/2011 11:50:00 PM

For a 3.00 product users are definitely able to get more bang for their buck. I frequently dye my hair dark brown so my hair can end up getting pretty dry. Once a week I comb this product through my hair and leave it on overnight. I know it says it only needs three minutes but I just prefer to leave it in and rinse it out in the morning when I wash my hair.

Pros - does make hair softer and shinier. Also, it is only 3.00. Other reviewers have mentioned they've found it at the dollar store.

Cons - none

I will repurchase when I run out.

on 8/31/2010 10:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

used this according to directions, and got super soft shiny hair