July 25, 2014 | 1871 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Hautepants

No. Just no no no no no. So many silicones and dimethicone...it leaves a fake plastic filmy feeling all over your hair after awhile. Doesn't do much in terms of actually making your hair healthy or shiney. Gross.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This deep conditioner is amazing! I use it once a week. It helps me brush out my tangles and makes my hair feel soft and smooth. Great product for a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by adawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is THE BEST conditioner i've ever used in my life. It left my relaxed hair silky, even if i needed a relaxer, it still let my hair silky. I gave this product a 5/5 only because I couldn't rate it any higher. It smells great.
The price was fair, considering how little you have to use and the amount of product you get.
Packaging I gave a 3 because when wet it's VERY slippery and hard to open, however, you can easily transfer it to another container.
If this product wasn't discontinued, i would buy it again, i'm currently looking for a dupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by probair3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this product. The best conditioner I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have scene hair, so I put my hair thru a lot. With products & heat. I blow dry & straighten my hair alot! Not both every day, but I straighten my hair (briefly, on low since it's only slightly wavy) 5-6 days a week. And only blow dry when I don't feel like wearing my wet hair down. So my hair isn't that damaged. But this conditioner keeps it soft for me, and I think it counteracts the damage the heat does. Leaving my hair healthy, soft and shiny, but not too shiny.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by lbottaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

Crap - don't waste your $7 dollars!! I read these reviews and thought i would give it a shot!! I'm going back to Redken products - worth the money!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by sexyann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this hoping for a really luxurious conditioner that I could use everyday in the shower. I has a wonderful texture; medium thick, less thick than pudding but thicker than most conditioners. Unfortunately, it is not helping my damaged hair. I'll update if there are any changes. This probably works for hair that's not damaged.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by amyers2

For a 3.00 product users are definitely able to get more bang for their buck. I frequently dye my hair dark brown so my hair can end up getting pretty dry. Once a week I comb this product through my hair and leave it on overnight. I know it says it only needs three minutes but I just prefer to leave it in and rinse it out in the morning when I wash my hair.

Pros - does make hair softer and shinier. Also, it is only 3.00. Other reviewers have mentioned they've found it at the dollar store.

Cons - none

I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

used this according to directions, and got super soft shiny hair

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by restes11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't really get this conditioner (especially the little pieces of exfoliant in it...does that really do anything for my hair?) It's a find conditioner, but there isn't anything about it that would make me buy it again.