September 2, 2014 | 1221 users online

Body Scrubs - Freeman - Bare Foot Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best foot scrub to use with pumice. Iíve tried switching it up and NOTHING compares. They all suck. You donít get that scrub feeling and that amazing clean feeling that you get after you use this. It just feels so greeeeaaaat!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Kalium

The package is colourful and interesting for sure, but the formula is just not thick enough for a product that is sold as a scrub- it just doesn't have enough substance. Even if you intend to use it more like a moisturizer, there are better products available.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2011 7:51:00 AM More reviews by BerlinerPooh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used the Freemans foot scrubs with pumice for many years and found them very effective at keeping my feet soft and fresh. I raved about these products to anyone who listened and often gave tubes away to friends; they loved this stuff too!

I recently travelled to Johannesburg where I spotted a load of Freeman's products in one of the larger drugstores and promptly bought an armful of Bare Foot tubes to keep me going for a while.

Now, the packaging has changed in colour/design somewhat since my last purchase (that seems to happen a lot with this company) but I never expected the product to change that much! I finished an old tube of Peppermint and Plum last night and started a new one from my recent purchase. The difference was unbelievable! The old one is creamy but very gritty and rough. Only a small amount was needed to work at getting the hard skin off. The new one is all cream and hardly any grit. I felt like I was massaging my feet with a slimy body lotion. It did nothing at all and adding more is hopeless. I now have to think up a way to use these up, perhaps by adding some sugar or salt, and once they are finished I am done with Freeman ... unless they bring the old formula back. Grrrrrrrr :o( One star for pretty packaging and one star for a nice smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by anee

I love the smell and it makes my feet silky soft.I got mine in cherry and its working well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by eheh

It's SO GOOD! Walmart in Canada has it for like $3.50. So it's really good. You don't need a lot for each application, because the beads are big, which is why I love it too. The beads are big that, you can actually feel them scratching your feet.
Will always have one in my shower!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 7:06:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

I really like this scrub. It is kind of creamy but at the same time quite scrubby. It works really well. It is also invigorated with some Tea Tree oil so it refreshes the feet. It smells good and includes some real ingredients not just aromas and flavours. A bit pricey in RSA but still worth it. The packaging is cute too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I looked for scrubs at Walmart and only found 2 or 3 body scrubs. I like the foot scrubs because the grains are smaller and seem to "scrub" more. I wish they made a body one of this consistency or at least a bigger tube. It was pretty cheap and smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by sparkly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

want to have baby soft feet? use this!!

~cons~ NOTHING

~pros~ makes u have soft feet, exfoliates all the dead skin on your feet, AND smells good

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I used this on & off throughout the years for my at home pedicures. I just recently experimented w/ this and put to on my KP areas while in the shower. Wow, very nice results. My KP areas were smooth and soft. The scrub helped calm down the reddness of the KP areas and even though you could still see the bumps, they weren't obvious like usual. I coudn't bring myself to spend the $$$ on DDF & Dermadoctor's KP tx. I'm happy w/ the results from this very inexpensive & readily available foot scrub.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by ChristmasMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was hopeful that this generously sized 5.3 ounce tube would be an effective replacement for my small tubs of Kerasal pumice foot scrub. I use a tub of Kerasal about every 10 days as I use it every day, and this Freeman product is much cheaper.

Unfortunately, this tube of pumice scrub is just not as good as other pumice scrubs I have used.

Consistency - Freeman foot scrub is thick, but the pumice is sparse. H20 and Kerasal are much more dense.

Fragrance - I used the peppermint and plum formula. It smelled very fruity. I did not like this.

Tube - Dispenses well. I prefer the tube to the Kerasal tub, but Kerasal is probably just too dense with pumice to be in a tube. There is a tremendous difference in pumice count.

Overall, if you are new to foot scrubs, this might be a nice one to try.

If you want fast and predictable results, go with H20 or Kerasal.

With any of these products, consider using a Mr. Pumice purple stone. Apply the scrub, massage it around, then scrub with the Mr. Pumice.

My feet have never been better with the Kerasal and Mr. Pumice.