Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer

3.4

on 2/16/2015 9:07:00 PM

This moisturizer has worked well for me for awhile, but since I have started breaking out (not because of this product), I have started to use harsher face scrubs and treatments to cure the acne, and it being dead of winter, my skin is super dry. This moisturizer goes on well, and it does not make my skin oily, doesn't make me break out, and feels really nice, but it just doesn't moisturize enough (at least for this time of year). I would buy this again, but for now I will be searching for face lotion that will moisturize better at least until I can stop my harsh skincare regimen or maybe just until winter is over. The pump is nice.

on 11/23/2014 11:35:00 PM

this is good for my oily complexion, but if you have drier skin, this might not be for you

Love this for my dry skin! Not too heavy, but pretty moisturizing. One of the only moisturizers I have liked! It's very gentle and smells okay. I recommend this cleanser for a gentle daily cleanser for dry skin!

on 11/23/2013 4:14:00 AM

I was so excited to try out this product as I have been eyeing it for quite a while. After the second day of wearing this my face is burning red and itching like crazy!

I am so uncomfortable right now and am very disappointed. They need to make it where it is hypoallergenic, or unscented. The funny thing is I do not sensitive skin!

on 6/21/2013 6:26:00 PM

This is by far the best moisturizer/sunscreen I have ever used. Most moisturizers that have a sunscreen leave me looking oily within an hour or so. This one did not. My skin apparently likes this because any hyperpigmentation I have is slowly going away, it does not break me out, and my skin has more of a glow. As far as I am concerned this product does what it claims and I will continue to purchase products from Aveeno.

on 6/10/2013 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product really does give you that 'radiant glow' that it says it will! I love the light scent, texture, and how it sits into the skin. Another thing that I enjoy is the pump; it makes it easy to get the right amount of product. But, not all of the pumps work. One time, I purchased two bottles in a two for one deal. 1 pump worked perfectly, and the other pump didn't even budge. I guess I got one of the bad ones? It's nice that it has an SPF of 15, but I wish that they could have added a little bit more. Overall though, I don't have any real complaints for this! The reason why I only gave it 4 stars is because of the pump issue.

on 12/9/2012 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is the perfect moisturizer for my combination, acne prone skin. Gives me a beautiful radiance, just like it claims!!! My skin is so soft without any greasiness or excess oil. My acne scarring has also faded in the past few months since I've been using it. A little pricey for a drugstore product, but the CVS brand is a few dollars cheaper and works exactly the same. I've tried both and noticed no difference. I'll continue to buy this. :)

on 4/15/2012 10:22:00 PM

After only a week of using this and also the matching facial wash my skin has started breaking out in small white lumps, flaking and I have red patch under one of my eyes. Not sure which is the culprit this or the wash - or maybe it's both combined, but I have had to stop using already. Have had good success with their body wash and lotions though and had no problems.
Will try the ultracalming one with high hopes that it will indeed calm my skin down (and fast!).

on 4/5/2012 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

After finishing my (rather pleasing) jar of L'Oreal Age Perfect, I decided I would try and ease into spring with something containing a sunscreen. Took myself off to Costco and got the bargain 2-pack. Argh! In spite of the sanitary pump and SPF 15, this smelly lotion leaves skin gritty and tight, with none of the delightful, plumping softness of its predecessor. Back to Age Perfect I go--even if I have to layer on another sunscreen. Live and learn.

on 3/24/2012 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First off, I've been using this product for a year and I don't know if it has given me results or not. This is the only thing I use on my face. The smell is nice to have on my face. it also gives you a somewhat "glow." I was hoping some of my acne scars would go away with it but I don't think that's gonna happen. Something irritating about it is after a few uses, it dries up in the pump and leaves like a leftover waist of product. I also hate how expensive it is and I've only used like half the product and it expires in a week! I guess I'll buy it again and use it for SPF?

Popular Moisturizers