July 28, 2014 | 1028 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by KEB37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was so excited to try out this product as I have been eyeing it for quite a while. After the second day of wearing this my face is burning red and itching like crazy!

I am so uncomfortable right now and am very disappointed. They need to make it where it is hypoallergenic, or unscented. The funny thing is I do not sensitive skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by LustAngel

This is by far the best moisturizer/sunscreen I have ever used. Most moisturizers that have a sunscreen leave me looking oily within an hour or so. This one did not. My skin apparently likes this because any hyperpigmentation I have is slowly going away, it does not break me out, and my skin has more of a glow. As far as I am concerned this product does what it claims and I will continue to purchase products from Aveeno.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product really does give you that 'radiant glow' that it says it will! I love the light scent, texture, and how it sits into the skin. Another thing that I enjoy is the pump; it makes it easy to get the right amount of product. But, not all of the pumps work. One time, I purchased two bottles in a two for one deal. 1 pump worked perfectly, and the other pump didn't even budge. I guess I got one of the bad ones? It's nice that it has an SPF of 15, but I wish that they could have added a little bit more. Overall though, I don't have any real complaints for this! The reason why I only gave it 4 stars is because of the pump issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect moisturizer for my combination, acne prone skin. Gives me a beautiful radiance, just like it claims!!! My skin is so soft without any greasiness or excess oil. My acne scarring has also faded in the past few months since I've been using it. A little pricey for a drugstore product, but the CVS brand is a few dollars cheaper and works exactly the same. I've tried both and noticed no difference. I'll continue to buy this. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by acarthur

After only a week of using this and also the matching facial wash my skin has started breaking out in small white lumps, flaking and I have red patch under one of my eyes. Not sure which is the culprit this or the wash - or maybe it's both combined, but I have had to stop using already. Have had good success with their body wash and lotions though and had no problems.
Will try the ultracalming one with high hopes that it will indeed calm my skin down (and fast!).

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Bubica70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After finishing my (rather pleasing) jar of L'Oreal Age Perfect, I decided I would try and ease into spring with something containing a sunscreen. Took myself off to Costco and got the bargain 2-pack. Argh! In spite of the sanitary pump and SPF 15, this smelly lotion leaves skin gritty and tight, with none of the delightful, plumping softness of its predecessor. Back to Age Perfect I go--even if I have to layer on another sunscreen. Live and learn.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by paulinerox

First off, I've been using this product for a year and I don't know if it has given me results or not. This is the only thing I use on my face. The smell is nice to have on my face. it also gives you a somewhat "glow." I was hoping some of my acne scars would go away with it but I don't think that's gonna happen. Something irritating about it is after a few uses, it dries up in the pump and leaves like a leftover waist of product. I also hate how expensive it is and I've only used like half the product and it expires in a week! I guess I'll buy it again and use it for SPF?

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by vball91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the SPF 15 version.

I bought and used this before I started doing research about sunscreens. I like the moisturizer portion. It's a good consistency for me, absorbs quickly, wears well under make-up.

Then I found out the avobenzone/octinoxate combo in this is not photostable so I'm on the search for another moisturizer with good SPF/PPD.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Rachelanne2

I have been using this moisturizer for a long time. I often mix it with my foundation, and it goes on smooth and doesn't feel heavy or greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by medinaneenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

POSITIVELY RADIANT DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 30
I've been using various non-comedogenic, oil-free, hypoallergenic moisturizers since high school. This is the best, ever!

STATE OF MY SKIN: I have a yellow-orange undertone. I am tres oil-e, been that way since I can remember. They usta call me "Scarface" in school. Today I get the occasional, monthly pimple(s) during my menses. All in all, if I exercise & eat right, I'm usually working with 4-8 brown spots due to acne scarring.

Pro Story:
* With mom one day & randomly looked in the best placed mirror (natural light) at home. Suddenly I noticed how much more yellow-golden I was looking. And my mom agreed! Of course winter=paler (or for black folks, "lighter") My first thought was of my (looong gone) summer tan. But what I got isn't the burnished golden brown of a tan. Nor am I merely sans tan. My skin looks like a soft light is on beneath it!

Reality:
* I can't say my dark spots are miraculously gone. They're still kinda lingering from last month (and the one before that, and.. you get the point). This is no fade cream. (Try Ambi for that)

* I love the way my skin looks now. It's not perfect but my complexion is more.. uummm, shall I say monochromatic? My texture has become smoother. My golden undertone is really shining thru throughout my face. I don't think I realized how many various the tones of my face until they became one.

* I thought Neutrogena was my HG. Sike!
Now I look forward to trying more Aveeno products!