November 28, 2014 | 1460 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Sephora - White Milk of Cotton Silky Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2006 8:07:00 PM More reviews by ligeia

I loved this stuff. I, as well, found it at Sephora for $1! It smells really good, the texture is unusual but kind of fun to squirt out of the bottle (it's got bubbles in it or something which gives it this fluffy, whipped but bumpy texture) and boy was it cheap. Awesome, I adore it. Too bad it's discontinued, but I guess that's why it was so cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2005 8:42:00 PM More reviews by jul81after

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My hands only need lotion during the winter, when it becomes slightly dry. Otherwise, I don't use anything at all. I also got this on clearance. The scent is tolerable (it fades after awhile), but immediately after application my hands are slightly greasy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2005 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Alexandralexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A very soft, clean scent with peach, musk and white flower notes. The lotion is very light, not greasy at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2005 11:54:00 PM More reviews by MirandaRawson

I got this on clearance at Sephora for $1.00! For the full size! This is a pretty nice lotion. It has a clean scent to it, which seems a little strong at first, but definitely gets lighter quickly. The lotion looks a little bit odd when it comes out of the bottle, not a normal creamy lotion. I would say this is not a good winter time lotion (like I need right now) but definitely would do the job during the spring or summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2004 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Jonsy

I got bath frizzie.Oh,I LOVED IT !!!My bathroom smelled heavenly all day long!Getting lotion,gel.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2003 9:58:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lightly scented milky floral lotion. I like the scent enough but it's not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. This might work better as a summer body lotion. During the colder months my skin needs more moisture than this provides. Within two hours of me applying this my skin had already began to feel dry. I wouldn't purcahse this again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2003 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Lobite

LOOOOOOVE the smell!! It has like this nice clean rich scent. I didn't find it strong at all. Very nice, nice classy smell IMO. It moisturizes great also, not greasy. I love it and will buy again without a doubt.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2003 1:20:00 PM More reviews by neutros

This lotion is not too greasy, but not all that moisturizing, either. My main problem with it is that it is so heavily perfumed. I found the soapy/floral scent to be pretty overwhelming, and it doesn't fade so you would not want to put your own perfume on after this. I don't think I'll buy this after the sample runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2003 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Matilde_5_11_77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cleanest scent ever! Ordered the cream right away! Wish they'd make an oil. Beats any musk!