July 30, 2014 | 2122 users online

Lip Gloss - Sally Hansen - Daily Lip Moisture Gloss

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Azaelia11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i hated this from the first time i put it on. I felt like i was putting glue on my lips, it never stayed, it does have a nice shine to it i'll admit, and i had like a nice soft apricot color which i thought would compliment my skin tone. I couldn't stand this stuff being on my lips for more than 5 minutes, and i found if i left it on longer it peeled my lips cause i have dry lips sometimes. I wouldn't recommend this at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Poptimist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have "clear apricot." Well, it is a lot more clear than it is apricot. In fact it isn't pigmented at all. But as a clear gloss, it is really nice. Its just the right amount of shine. If only it would last longer (but that is my complaint about every gloss in general). I would recommend it if it is on sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by immevu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i got this at the $1 store and my complainants are that its too sticky, not moisturizing at all, and don't have much staying power, and if you have creaked dried lips it'll peal them. But it looks good over colored lipsticks, but it won't lats over 1hr. its ok and look descent. i will only buy that again if i can't find something less sticky. or i'll try other Sally Hansen products b/c other ppl have been saying soo many good things about them, but i've got to say that i also have this 12 color mini lip treats thing and its not doing much for me ether, idky ppl like Sally Hansen stuff so much...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2005 6:17:00 PM More reviews by CherryBells

I just bought this in Clear Kisses at Savon for $2.33 and once I got in the car I couldn't wait to put it on. When you first put it on it has a citrusy scent but it fades very fast. It feel very moistrizing but it's not very pigmented. The one I got is a very nice, natural pink on me and I have tanned, Asian skin so my lips aren't the pretty, natural pink it's more pinkish brown so I really like how this makes my lips look-very kissable. Definately would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2004 7:45:00 PM More reviews by leira

I have this in Clear Honey, and I'm almost done with it! I really like this - it's the clickable type of gloss probably similar to Stila Lip Glaze packaging but definitely cheaper. The brush is very efficient, and gives an even application to the lips. This is a gooey, moisturizing and very long lasting gloss. I took a shower and the gloss was still on my lips! It's not very pigmented though, so it's probably best over a lipliner or lipstick. Gives decent amount of shine and it doesn't irritate my lips at all. In fact when my lips are chapped or dry, I put this on because the moisturizing properties really lasts. I hope they make this in more pigmented colors, not just browns.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2004 3:35:00 AM More reviews by gmg415

This is the best lipgloss I've ever used. It is nice and subtle and pretty long lasting. I like to layer darker lipstick over it to sort of soften up the lipstick color. I only gave it 4 lipsticks because it's kind of sticky/gooey, but I've yet to find a lipgloss that's not, so I can't really hold that against them too much. I would definitely repurchase, and might even buy another color or two before this one even runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2003 7:29:00 PM More reviews by asmaa

I have Fawn, a nice light pink, and Chic, a pinky brown. Both are great! I'd love to try Spice, which I've seen in mags but can't find. These glosses have a subtle shimmer, nothing noticeable but very pretty neutral shades. Great price, $5.39 at Walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2003 3:14:00 PM More reviews by KikiGirl20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this! It is my favorite lip gloss so far. It gives a sheer, natural color with beautiful shine and it is not sticky or gooey. I als love how it applies, there is a little sponge tip which the lip gloss "squeezes" through when you turn the barrell...at first I didn't know if this would be a good way to apply it, but it turned out to be an excellent way of applying glos...the color comes out evenly and you are able to smooth and blend it over your lips using the sponge. If you love lip gloss that looks natural but not like its for a 10 year old, then this is the gloss for you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 3:57:00 PM More reviews by theluscioushellcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just tried this and I like it very much. The color I got is "Clear Honey" - a nude/gold tinted almost translucent shade. It goes on with a brush that delivers product when you turn a little barrel of color. The ingredients include aloe, apricot kernel oil and vitamin E. It feels very soothing and moisturizing, and has a very nice shine.