November 21, 2014 | 1730 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti Wrinkle Anti Blemish Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by tinydancer822003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was hard to find. But i really wanted to get it because of the positive review. The moisturization is sufficient for someone like me who has oily, acne prone skin. It was slightlt stingy when i first applied it but my skin got used it. This product has kept my skin clear since I started using it almost three months ago. I didn't give it perfect overall rating because it has done nothing for my wrinkles. It seems like it has been discontinued which is a real bummer.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by sadi354

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have acne prone skin. i had no active acne or wrinkles but my main concern were some clogged pores that gave my skin a bumpy look. i read that bha and retinol products are a good option to clear clooged pores so i did some research and after reading good reviews from MUA and paula's choice , i decided to give it a try. i started spot trearing only the clogged pores with it once daily. i didnot notice any redness or drying after a week so i continued using it. around the second week one of the clogged pore turned into a big red pimple ( i havent had a pimple this big in two years). but i thought no big deal. so continued using it. by the third week all the clogged pores had turned into big red pimples.i always cross check all the ingredients on cosdna before buying a product and dont buy if it contains many potential irritants. but i didnot check them this time. big mistake because it has loads of irritants. i bought this cream because i wanted the clogged pores gone before they turned into pimples to avoid the marks. now i have angry cyst type pimples that leave behind nasty marks and take forever to go away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After 2 weeks of use ... Old Acne marks has faded a lot , black heads on my nose almost gone
, also kept acne break outs i used to have on my chin area under control ,
my face looks brighter and clearer
LOVE LOVE LOVE And def will buy it as long as it performs same Way it does now

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Peg-32, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Retinol, Erythorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Piper Methysticum Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Steareth-21, Coco-glucoside, Steareth-2, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-8, Bht, Peg-8/Smdi Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Ammonium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by cpda

As I quitted birth control, I had a few blemishes following dark spots. This lotion cleared up everything. you'll need quite a bit of moisture in the morning and sunscreen, but i had no irritation at all, even after a month of use. Don't expect miracles on deep wrinkles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by juicy70

I have been using this cream for over a month now. I moved from the East Coast to the West Coast 18 months ago and my skin gradually changed from dry to oily/combination. My previous skincare routine (Eluage) wasn't working anymore; my skin looked really dull with clogged pores and some milia (no cystic pimples). I visited a dermatologist who prescribed Clindamycin lotion, at first it did a great job of getting rid of the clogged pores but I started to notice some fine expression lines getting worse - yikes! I added this cream to my routine and the difference is wonderful. My pores stay clear and the fine lines are gone, my skin is perfectly moisturized. I checked out the Beautypedia review on this and they say that the pH is too high for the Salicylic Acid to work but my pores are staying clear, so much so that I don't need the Clindamycin anymore so that means the SA in the Neutrogena cream is working (FYI the concentration of SA is 2%)
I also apply this cream uder my eyes and have not experienced redness or irritation; it has done a great job of fading fine lines. I love trying different creams but honestly I will be sticking with this until my skin decides otherwise because clogged pores and milia are gross and this stuff gets rid of them.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by AtoZ21

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

pros: does what it promises. helped heal my acne breakout faster. my skin look smoother, pores look a little bit smaller, and overall complexion looks better. cons: makes my skin super oily, sticky and gunky, yuck! i'm not going to continue using this product because i'll probably breakout.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by jessgoeswest

I've never written a review on MUA before. I check the site occasionally before I buy a new product, just to see a few opinions, but I loved this stuff so much that I had to put in my two cents. This product is fantastic. I had some pretty icky hormal cystic acne on my chin and a sprinkling of milia on my cheeks from using a shitty BB cream (skin79 pink label if you're curious) that this stuff seriously diminished after one use and has nearly demolished after a week of using it some mornings and every night. I have combo, acne-prone skin and I've been using this stuff as my night moisturizer as well as putting it on some mornings before my sunscreen and the results have been almost miraculous. My skin is moisturized, my acne is nearly gone, and my skin is significantly smoother. I can't speak to the wrinkle reducing qualities, as I'm 20 and don't really have many fine lines, but I'm under the impression the retinol has contributed to the smoothness I'm experiencing. I also like the idea that I'm using an anti-aging product as a preventative measure. My absolute favorite part about this stuff is the drugstore availability/pricing. It's a bit pricy for a drugstore product but compared the prices that skincare products can reach, I think it's quite reasonable. I've used pricier moisturizers/anti-acne products (Dermalogica, Boscia, Bliss) and not had results close to this, especially this quickly. I will update this review if all of a sudden my beloved product turns on me, but so far so good.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by joanieisverynice

I have been using this cream for a week and already I am seeing results. it smells like fresh flowers and my skin feels so plump and smooth. it actually looks better if I don't use any makeup now. I am in my early twenties and I decided I wanted to nip any wrinkles that might be forming in the bud and start now at preventing any future wrinkles. I also have hormonal breakouts, so this cream seemed perfect for me. I am most definitely seeing the retinol results with my plumper skin.
salicylic acid has never really worked well for me, but this cream seems to do an amazing job of preventing any kind of acne. I usually always have under-the-skin pimples that seem to just lurk there and make the surface uneven. but after a week, these have disappeared.
the reason this gets a 4/5 is because it doesn't seem to do anything about treating acne that is already there. if anything, it seems to irritate the present acne, not shrink it. so now I am going to start applying this only to the "normal" sections of my face, where I've seen great results.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by laurabelle0202

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been one of the few moisturizers to help control my acne. I'm not sure if I noticed a ton of anti-wrinkle benefits yet. But I really like and I'm on my second tube. I wish it was slightly more moisturizing. But overall does a great job.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by nico678

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is now a staple in my regimen for many reasons. As background, I cannot use harsh acne stuff anymore as I did in teens and early twenties years. It just dries out my skin to the point of wrinkles, discoloration, flakes, etc... Also, I had used differin for years and had nearly perfect skin, all I had to do was wash once a day and apply and not even think about my skin. Then I lost insurance and my skin broke out badly. I have tried millions of things from ulta, sephora, cvs... with little success. Since differin worked so well for me and is a retinoid, I decided perhaps I should try retinol products. I believe Neutrogena is a reliable company, a lot of skin research comes from their labs and their products are rigorously tested for efficacy. I chose this product from their whole line of "healthy skin" products because I wanted the salicylic acid and retinol, but I have read that SA decreases the effectiveness of retinol so I supplement with a more potent retinol every other night (trying poetry in lotion now, loving it so far but too soon to review). This Neutrogena clear skin cream stuff feels amazing going on! It is so moisturizing but not oily or gross at all. I have tried Neutrogena's 3in1 Hydrating acne stuff also, but it is just too drying for my skin, I use it as a spot treatment now. The clear skin cream is awesome though! It hasn't cleared away my acne completely [yet] but I believe it is helping and definitely isn't causing harsh side effects that I feel can be worse than acne itself. I also really like the smell of it. I've been using it for a month but I experiment with too many new products sometimes and haven't given this alone a fair shot. I am simplifying my routine to make this a staple and will definitely update in another month's time. Here's wishing you all the beauty you seek...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No