LUSH Customer Service

3.7

on 12/26/2013 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love all lush products and I go in lush quite frequently and every time I go in the staff are wiling to help and give good honest advice from there own experiences with the products. Some people say that the staff are quite push I disagree as the staff only usually ask if you need any help and give extra advice when need .

on 12/19/2013 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I'm not a big fan of Lush products and the smell of the store can be overwhelming, but the people who work there are lovely! :D Even when the store's super busy, I'm asked at least once if I need help. That can get annoying if you're trying to browse, but I know it's expected in customer service these days, so I can't blame them. I've had fun chats with the store's employees and they don't try to push anything on me. Will return after the holidays!

on 4/7/2013 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love Lush but the sales people can be so overbearing. Especially when they want you to sign petitions. Blah. It would be nice if they could take a hint but obviously they are trained to not leave you alone. The positive is I get samples.

on 3/27/2012 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Lush in Canberra is fantastic.
The staff approach you fairly quickly to ask if you need help, but gladly back away and resume their previous activities if you tell them no thankyou.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I always get the most amazing customer service when I go into LUSH shops. I've been to several different stores in California and the staff is always great. The store closest to me right now is the location on Bay St. in Emeryville and they are A+. (Wish I could say the same about the Sephora down the way from them...) I also shop at the store off of Union Square in SF and they're always super-nice there too, even if they're busy. The same is true about the stores in Anaheim Garden Walk, LA Universal CityWalk and Santa Barbara. As a matter of fact, my favorite LUSH experience was at the store in Santa Barbara. All the stores have helpful SAs, though, which is why I will be a long-term LUSH customer.

Also, as a PSA, on LUSH's site it does say that they CANNOT cancel an order after it is placed.

on 1/7/2011 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The Staff at Lush Cincinnati is alway great! My boyfriend loves the store as well. Fun products and fun place to shop!!

ALL CONS FOR ME: Wow... for those who got good customer service from them, good for you. That was not my experience at all. Maybe mine was more unusual. The last of which was me calling to try to cancel an order. First of all, it was almost impossible to speak to a human. It was like it was being run by a tiny group of people. Second of all, suddenly when I want to cancel, they can't find my order. I try for three days e-mailing and talking to different people. Of course, my order doesn't get canceled. The order wasn't missing when it was fulfilled. I guess it suddenly showed up for that. When I saw it had shipped (by my checking up on it...no notification sent...they said it was too late and would not do anything to compromise with me on anything, even the shipping cost back.) Needless to say, I'm not impressed. (I used the U.S. base.)

on 1/1/2011 6:42:00 PM

Instore: the staff are always friendly and helpful, but a little too eager to approach me when I'm just trying to browse. I can understand how Lush newbies might need a bit of guidance, but I've been shopping there for eight years! Maybe I just look like I don't have a clue what I'm doing, but if I'm standing in Lush staring at the soaps it's because I'm trying to decide which to buy, not because I need help. On one occasion I was approached by three or four different SAs in the space of about five minutes, and my local Lush is a tiny shop. However, I can say that I've never been pressured into buying anything at Lush, ever.

Online: I ordered some products from the North American site to ship to a friend in the US. I didn't get the two-day shipping I paid for, but the site made it clear before I placed the order that it was likely to take longer than that (this was mid-December). It actually arrived earlier than estimated, and well in time for Christmas.

on 1/7/2010 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The Lush in Wellington is fantastic. The girls don't pressure you and they're just so nice.
Five Lippies! (-:

on 7/5/2009 9:08:00 PM

wonderful customer service! i ordered buffy and strawberry feels forever a few weeks ago and they melted on the truck on the way to me. i had not read the disclaimer on the website about not being able to replace melted items because they can be refrigerated until AFTER i had contacted customer service.

fortunately my items went back to being useable after i refrigerated them but they still credited me back for the amount of my purchase when they clearly did not have to. i feel guilty now for getting my money back when i've been using their items, but it says great things for the company. i won't be buying any easily melted items again due to the climate in my area but i'll definitely buy more from them in the future. i have already spent a small fortune.

Popular Other Products