November 27, 2014 | 1109 users online

Fragrances - Sephora - Note parfumee

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by awesomeness2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Note Parfumee Tiare is cloying, common, soapy & artificial. Run away from this one, no matter how inexpensive, run far away.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 3:18:00 AM More reviews by archangeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

bought this in strawberry because it was $3 (a few years ago)..

i only used it twice and it's still sitting around. i can't stand the fake candy edge to the scent...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2004 11:52:00 AM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on clearance for 75 cents and I should have bought more (I only purchased two). They seem to be clean, fresh scents that have nothing fancy to them, but they're good because they come in many scents and are small enough to fit into your makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2003 5:27:00 PM More reviews by morganlayne_h

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

mmm... these are great! i was surprised. i figured for the price they wouldn't really smell all that nice. the vanilla is my favorite. i've had lots of different vanilla fragrances and i have to say this is one of the best. at this price, you can get a whole bunch and experiment with mixing different fragrances.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 7:50:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

These are great since they are small. Makes them perfect for my purse. These are really cheap but they have some wonderful fragrances that have great staying power.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Ariella4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to buy these back when they were 2 bucks a pop and i couldnt afford anything else from sephora. what was i thinking? every scent i tried smelled so fake :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2002 12:57:00 PM More reviews by AmyBianca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a bunch of these in "coco" (coconut) and it's probably the best coconut perfume I have used. I also tried vanilla which also smells very good. The down side is for some reason I use alot of the product, I think it's the way they are made to spray, those little bottles only last me 2-3 days =( but they are cheap so I would buy them again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2002 10:50:00 AM More reviews by egilsdottir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i love these! i have these in rose, vanilla, strawberry, lavender, and lemon (which was my favorite, but i believe sephora discontinued it). i use these whenever i feel like wearing a light scent, and they have the added bonus of being portable, so i can use them as a pick-me-up during the day. you can't beat the $2 price tag, either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Colleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found these scents to be very artificial and plasticky. The concept is good and you can't beat the price, but I gave the ones that I purchased away as extras.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2002 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Erin

These tiny sprayers are great! I love Vanille and when they made Blackberry I would mix them for the most fabulous, beautiful scent! On it's own Vanille is a nice, simple and sweet vanilla. I also like Strawberry as it is sweet and girlish. These are great since you can toss em' in your purse and go...no fear of breaking them.