Almay Stay Smooth - anti-chap

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/14/2007 4:37:00 PM

Unfortunately, Almay has discontinued this product. That's a real shame, too, as it is the only lipliner that I have found that I like. In fact, I love it. Browntones is the best lip liner ever manufactured. I can wear it with everything -- I kid you not. Sooooo, when I discovered that Almay was no longer producing this product, I bought every one I could find. Eckerd's drug stores had a half price sale, and I bought every Browntones in a 50 mile radius. I'm all set now and should never have to find another lipliner -- ever.

on 11/25/2006 7:32:00 PM

Great on my 47 year old lips! No tugging--very smooth and creamy without bleeding. I wish the color lasted longer, but won't stop me from using the product. I've purchased this again & again.

on 11/11/2004 7:01:00 PM

Quite good -- better consistency & more staying power than most drugstore liners. I have it in Mauvetones, which is blessedly not as lilac-y as the majority of products of that name. It's a very neutral (and very versatile) rosy nude which works beautifully with almost any rose- or pink-based lipgloss/stick. Will absolutely buy again.

Did anyone else notice it kind of tingles slightly on your lips? It's almost like medicated chapstick in a lipliner.

on 10/15/2003 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got this when it first came out. It came with the lipstick. I had the neutral shade (forgot the name). I liked the texture of this, other than that it's just ordinary lipliner.

on 3/5/2003 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought two (Nudetones and Mauvetones) on sale for $1.49. I usually use my liners as lipstick, so it lasts longer, but it usually doesn't do the trick. However, I was impressed by how long this lasted. Almost a whole work day without reapplying.

Popular Lip Liners