Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm w/Vitamin E & Spf 15

3.3

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 7,5%, Oxibenzone 4,5%, Dimeticone 1,5% OTHER INGREDIENTS: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Coppernicia Cerifera (carnauba) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) seed Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Beta Carotene (Cl 40800), Isopropyl Myristate.

wish i could give this a zero.

purchased this as i needed a lip balm with SPF in it. wish i had read reviews here first. this "lip balm" gave me a burning sensation almost immediately. despite removing it less than 5 minutes later, my lips have remained burned and are still peeling over a week from the first (and last) application. i've been using aquaphor a&d ointment for babies on my lips since then and they're still messed up. this went straight in the garbage.

i've never reacted to any lip product in my life, and i wear matte finish lipsticks. this lip balm *removed layers of skin from my lips* from less than 5 full minutes of wear. absolutely would not recommend this to anyone.

This is a good product it smells good and its light n glossy not waxy at all the only thing is the shape its a flat oval which makes it difficult to hold amd put the lid back on its cheap at bed bath n beyond less than 1.50 try it...

I LOVE this lip balm. It makes my lips feel so soft and moisturised. It has a nice taste that isn't too strong, and it also smells great. It feels very moisturising on my lips and doesn't feel too thick or too thin. It is perfect for use under lipstick as it's not greasy at all. I love the packaging and would 100% buy again!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really good product, didnt have any of the reactions like others are saying. For me, it really helped with dry lips. It went on nice and evenly, and soaked in pretty well so there was no need to keep on applying

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who didn't like this lip balm. I picked it up at the beginning of the summer because I wanted a lip balm with sunscreen. If you are looking for a lip sunscreen, I would skip this lip balm.

To me the formula seems really thin. It didn't feel very moisturizing and it didn't last very long on my lips. While this lip balm didn't give me bumps on my lips like other reviewsers experienced, it did irritate my lips. It gave me a slight rash around the edge of my lips and made them itchy.

I did leave this lip balm in my car over the summer and used it occasionally. But now it has been tossed and I will not considering repurchasing it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I must have been allergic to some ingredient in this lip balm - I got lots of tiny, itchy red bumps all over my lips, so I had to stop using it. I have no problem with palmer's cocoabutter lotion, just this lip balm.

Since I have used Palmer lip balm I have never gone back to any other product. I use this every day in the winter and only once a day most days and never get dry cracked sore lips. Where as other products they get really sore and it takes days of recovering if I ever completely recover over the winter. I love this product but it is always hard to find. I wish they would put this in the stores with the other lip balms. I always seem to find it in some random place. When I do see it I buy several of them and give them to others to try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've always heard good reviews for Palmer's products - Especially from people/celebrities from the UK. I purchased the body butter and the lip balm together. They were both pricey for the amount of product you got but I thought quality over quantity. The butter I didnt use much as it had a weird texture so I gave it to Mum to try. The balm however I used religiously under my lipstick (NARS) for the longest time I assumed it was the NARS lipstick that was drying my lips as a mate told me they tend to. Then one day I forgot to bring the NARS lipstick along and put this lipstick under another shade I dont normally wear. This lipstick was purchased at a pharmacy so when my lips chapped I automatically assumed that since its a cheap product it would be that. By now my lips were very dry and starting to very slightly break out at the corner of my lips. I blamed my acne prone skin. Still continued applying the product. I then decided to use them seperately. First applied the lipstick and when it ran out I wiped my lips and applied the balm. My lips became so sore and itchy that i was literally scratching my lips and around area with my nails because it wouldnt stop! I was so so upset because it has made my lips literally black and dry. I'm dark already and making my lips darker doesnt help becaue it looks scary and weird.

Vowed to swear off this product for life and wont recommend this to anyone. I look hideous as a result as I cant wear lipstick at the moment - have dry chapped, black lips that are taking forever to heal. I can barely eat anything tasteful as its making my lips burn and itch. I have a tiny scar on the bottom left due to all the scratching.

This has been very very upsetting and disappointing - I'm never one to write reviews or bad mouth a product but this has been a very expensive waste of my money and has damaged my lips quite badly. I have been applying Lucas' Paw Paw which has been healing and helping my lips get better!

BEST LIP BALM EVER. This is the only lip balm I rely on, leaves my lips soft, prevents them from drying. I would repurchase it over and over again. The smell then.. Love it!!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I need something I can wear under my lipsticks to moisturize my lips. I use mattes which can be extremely drying. Iím not impressed with this, it did not moisturize at all and the texture felt too waxy. It has the cocoa butter scent but it doesnít linger. Iím way better off with my trusty Carmex.

Popular Lip Treatments