December 19, 2014 | 1737 users online

Highlighters - Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer #3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow. This is what highlighters should be like. You know how people are like ''highlight you forehead... and chin'' I'm like. NEVAH. I've never done that because all highlighters I've come across until now has been to frosty and a glittery forehead isn't a good look. Blends into the skin and looks utterly natural and beautiful. My skin tone ranges from NC42-NC44.

UPDATE: Changing the product rating from 5 to 4 because the small drawback that if you have dry skin, the moisture in the product will be absorbed by the skin after a few hours and you will be left with visible, dry shimmer that settles in the skin. This has only happened once or twice by me, when highlighting the middle of my fore head. No BIG problem, the product however, is not perfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by samuellewis

LOVE! Got this on ebay for 8, BARGAIN! Would i pay full price for it? YES! Amazing, it's so lightweight you can mix it with your foundation or tinted moisturizer and it glives you the best glow, you can contour with it, put it over foundation, use it on its own, it's just beautiful, it glides on like silk and doesn't break me out at all. I use pretty lightweight foundations such as mac face and body and chanel vitalumiere and it goes beautifully with both due to the similarity in texture, and if you compare this to macs lustre drops which are 18 for like 1/5 of what you get in this, this works out MUCH better value and the shade range is much more extensive, i'm hoping to try a 10 next time :-)

i also use no7 high lights, which is pretty similar but not as lightweight, but i use it in a very light goldeny colour to highlight so if you're planning on getting a light version or a pink version of this might i suggest that, you can get it in america or if you're uk based like me, ebay! and its like 8/$11

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by piellelux

Why it gets a 5:

It claims to:
1. perfect, sculpt and illuminate skin
2. doubles as eye shadow base, blush or bronzer
3. sheer, lightweight texture and coverage
4. offers complete and versatile shade range

I have only tried this fluid sheer in #3 and I really do consider it wonderful.

A little goes a long way and this will last forever! Yes forever!!!
It gives a nice glow, buildable (but not recommended), and is illuminating.
It is lightweight and sheer.
It is expensive but worth it.

I apply this to my cheeks and temples which gives me a light bronze glow. It is a beautiful liquid shine and not powder shine and is very flattering on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an expensive highlighter, comes with a pump bottle and the products is light and shimmery, great for contouring, I like to use this on the top of the cheeks and the brow bone for a contour defined look, the shade is great and I got this in #3, I have pretty fair skin, so i had to really blend this out or mix with lighter highlighter for natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by mjl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fluid Sheer # 3 is a great product. I use it as an all-over bronzer and blend it well into my skin. I love that it does not make my fair skin to barbie-y or fakely bronzed looking. I use it as a facial bronzer in the winter/spring and then do the self tan thing in the more exposed months. My only qualm is that it's spout dispenser gets clogged, so wipe clean post use.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2008 3:09:00 AM More reviews by elmochook

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely product especially if you want that super natural no make up look that just gives your face a soft healthy glow. Love this look for winter, but I don't think I will use it in summer as my skin gets really shiny and oily.

The S.A. used #3 on me and it was a perfect match :0)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Eolo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a bronzer person, I enjoy my pale self and I'm also not fond of blush, but a bit of this on my cheeks and I look gorgeous and very natural. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 2:01:00 AM More reviews by INDICAN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite liquid bronzer. Super sheer and so blendable. It's expensive, but it lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2007 11:18:00 AM More reviews by redgirl_bkk

Try mix a little bit of fluid sheer #3 on your cream blush to give it a natural (bronzy) glow on your cheeks. By this way you will have an easy day of applying your cream blush and it will blend nicely and look more natural than ever. I think this works best if you're not too pale and have a little bit of tan. For me I mixed fluid sheer 3 with my BB pot rouge (truffle pink) which if applied alone was too dark (too brown) for my skin and hard to blend but when I mixed them together (on the back of my hand) my skin looked so healthy with this natural bronzy glow. Now my BB pot rouge is not such a waste anymore. Try it and you'll love the result.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2006 10:41:00 PM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I exchanged this with #10 which I love so much much better. #3 looks a little dirty on me. I always mix MSf with the fluid sheer. #10 just didn't work for me. Sorryyyy, maybe great for accentuates cheekbones or bronzer. But not if U mix it with foundation. I'm sticking to #3 which gives me that J lo healthy glow but not overly dark. Yikess....