Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #3

4.3

on 3/10/2015 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have been testing several highlighters for a more dewy, golden appearance. From Bobbi Brown, Nars, Mac...I have tried alot of them. I was a bit leary due to the packaging. The color appears to have red undertones from the outside of the bottle. HOWEVER, when I used one pump I could see it was a gorgeous golden color! I am IN LOVE with this product!! I mix one pump to 2 pumps of my Nars Sheer glow. It really gives a nice dewy appearance w/out being too over-the-top. I work in an office and, at my age, I have no desire to appear like a middle-aged woman w/glitter sparkling across my face...This stuff is fab!

on 2/2/2014 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Wow. This is what highlighters should be like. You know how people are like ''highlight you forehead... and chin'' I'm like. NEVAH. I've never done that because all highlighters I've come across until now has been to frosty and a glittery forehead isn't a good look. Blends into the skin and looks utterly natural and beautiful. My skin tone ranges from NC42-NC44.

UPDATE: Changing the product rating from 5 to 4 because the small drawback that if you have dry skin, the moisture in the product will be absorbed by the skin after a few hours and you will be left with visible, dry shimmer that settles in the skin. This has only happened once or twice by me, when highlighting the middle of my fore head. No BIG problem, the product however, is not perfection.

on 6/26/2012 12:46:00 PM

LOVE! Got this on ebay for 8, BARGAIN! Would i pay full price for it? YES! Amazing, it's so lightweight you can mix it with your foundation or tinted moisturizer and it glives you the best glow, you can contour with it, put it over foundation, use it on its own, it's just beautiful, it glides on like silk and doesn't break me out at all. I use pretty lightweight foundations such as mac face and body and chanel vitalumiere and it goes beautifully with both due to the similarity in texture, and if you compare this to macs lustre drops which are 18 for like 1/5 of what you get in this, this works out MUCH better value and the shade range is much more extensive, i'm hoping to try a 10 next time :-)

i also use no7 high lights, which is pretty similar but not as lightweight, but i use it in a very light goldeny colour to highlight so if you're planning on getting a light version or a pink version of this might i suggest that, you can get it in america or if you're uk based like me, ebay! and its like 8/$11

on 9/18/2011 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Why it gets a 5:

It claims to:
1. perfect, sculpt and illuminate skin
2. doubles as eye shadow base, blush or bronzer
3. sheer, lightweight texture and coverage
4. offers complete and versatile shade range

I have only tried this fluid sheer in #3 and I really do consider it wonderful.

A little goes a long way and this will last forever! Yes forever!!!
It gives a nice glow, buildable (but not recommended), and is illuminating.
It is lightweight and sheer.
It is expensive but worth it.

I apply this to my cheeks and temples which gives me a light bronze glow. It is a beautiful liquid shine and not powder shine and is very flattering on my skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is an expensive highlighter, comes with a pump bottle and the products is light and shimmery, great for contouring, I like to use this on the top of the cheeks and the brow bone for a contour defined look, the shade is great and I got this in #3, I have pretty fair skin, so i had to really blend this out or mix with lighter highlighter for natural look.

on 3/17/2009 6:48:00 PM

Fluid Sheer # 3 is a great product. I use it as an all-over bronzer and blend it well into my skin. I love that it does not make my fair skin to barbie-y or fakely bronzed looking. I use it as a facial bronzer in the winter/spring and then do the self tan thing in the more exposed months. My only qualm is that it's spout dispenser gets clogged, so wipe clean post use.

on 4/24/2008 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Lovely product especially if you want that super natural no make up look that just gives your face a soft healthy glow. Love this look for winter, but I don't think I will use it in summer as my skin gets really shiny and oily.

The S.A. used #3 on me and it was a perfect match :0)

on 11/1/2007 4:24:00 PM

I'm not a bronzer person, I enjoy my pale self and I'm also not fond of blush, but a bit of this on my cheeks and I look gorgeous and very natural. Will definitely repurchase.

on 10/24/2007 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

My favorite liquid bronzer. Super sheer and so blendable. It's expensive, but it lasts forever.

on 7/29/2007 11:18:00 AM

Try mix a little bit of fluid sheer #3 on your cream blush to give it a natural (bronzy) glow on your cheeks. By this way you will have an easy day of applying your cream blush and it will blend nicely and look more natural than ever. I think this works best if you're not too pale and have a little bit of tan. For me I mixed fluid sheer 3 with my BB pot rouge (truffle pink) which if applied alone was too dark (too brown) for my skin and hard to blend but when I mixed them together (on the back of my hand) my skin looked so healthy with this natural bronzy glow. Now my BB pot rouge is not such a waste anymore. Try it and you'll love the result.

Top Rated Giorgio Armani Products