Bonne Bell Tropical Punch LipSmacker

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/18/2013 6:31:00 PM

My favorite of all the lips maker products

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Smells just like tropical fruit punch (even a hint of coconut) and gives a sheer light pink tint. Unfortunately, this is one of the few Lip Smackers that just doesn't do the job of moisturizing.

on 2/13/2009 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I liked this smacker because it smells like passion fruit and mango =] it smells a tiiiinnny bit plasticky but that's okay. I like the soft pink tint and flavor because it's cooling to my lips. If you like tropical punch (lol) go buy this smacker!

on 3/2/2008 1:21:00 PM

I have a Smacker called tropical Punch, but I think they are both the same..
I love this lip smcaker! When one of my friends had it a while ago, I found it too strong, but now I think its delicious! The soft pink colour is fantastic!
And the scent reminds me of Orbit's Kid Gum:D

on 2/5/2008 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

smells really great and realistic for fruit punch. bought it in a party pack, but i know their pretty cheap when bought in singles. doesnt give me a tint to my lips though, which i dont mind at all... will purchase again..

on 9/12/2006 6:17:00 PM

I have the Kool-Aid version of this. In a big fat tube. Like a little kid. I get Lip Smackers for the scents, but there are many I can not actually wear due to the flavoring grossing me out. This is one I really love to wear. Every day. Good stuff! :D

on 6/29/2006 7:41:00 PM

Yum! Smells just like Hawaiian Punch and has a sheer pink tint:)

on 11/27/2005 9:10:00 PM

This one was my favorite flavor out of the three glosses in the three pack I bought, which were Mango and KIwi. This smells fruity and fresh, with a cheerful color on the tube.

on 7/22/2005 11:31:00 PM

This is just like any other LipSmacker- lightly glossy, moisturizing, and the slightest tint for your lips.

Tropical punch smells really great, but the gloss itself is nothing spectacular. I gave it away to my mom and she seems to like it.

on 1/2/2005 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Inexpensive, great smell, flavor, sheer color, & consistency - what else can you ask for? EDIT: ugh, just noticed that it leaves a bad taste in my mouth a couple minutes after I apply. Still smells fantastic though!

Recommended for Medium Skin