Bonne Bell Orange Pop LipSmacker

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/27/2014 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I miss this flavor SO much!! However, I do find that the Orange Crush and Orange Fanta flavors come very close, so I've been purchasing those for the past few years. I've tried other lip balms but I keep coming back to this one for the scents and texture. Love it! :)

on 11/2/2013 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I used to wear this all the time in high school. It literally tastes and smells like an orange soda. I wont be rebuying but in high school I would have!

on 1/1/2013 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

LOL I FEEL SO WEIRD REVIEWING THIS IF THE LAST REVIEW WAS FROM 2009.
Well let's bring these lipsmackahhsssss back to 2013 baby!
This moisturizes :) and leaves slightly an orange tint to the lips
Found this at dollarama for 1$. It looked cute bright and orange so I got it!
Good product ;D.

on 11/22/2009 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This was such a cool Lipsmacker and really seemed to have that flavor of orange soda carbonation, yet it wasn't a sickening sweet candy orange. It did give my lips a slight sheer orange tint, which I'm not sure I'd want now, but in middle school it was pretty awesome. I've heard this was discontinued but if it were available now i would totally re-purchase.

on 11/10/2009 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My favorite Lipsmacker! It added just the right amount of color and shine to my lips. Sadly, it's been discontinued. I've been looking for a replacement, but so far, no luck.

on 10/25/2008 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite Lipsmacker flavor! I love the orange scent and it's one of the only Lipsmacker scents that doesn't start to smell sour to me after a while. I have to admit that sometimes I'm tempted to eat it. The slight tint is actually very pretty on my lips!

on 9/16/2008 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I am so mad that they discontinued it. It was a childhood favorite of mine:( It anybody knows where I can get my hands on these PLMK.

on 4/23/2006 6:47:00 AM

I'm not very fond of this. Makes your lips a weird colour, and it has a strange smell too. It's not an orangey smell.. I don't quite know what it is. Maybe a little waxy? Also, when you apply it, some of it chunks off onto your lips. Not their greatest.

on 11/30/2005 9:35:00 PM

yuuuum. smels just like orange fanta.

on 2/6/2005 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

<3 Orange Pop! Smells divine & gives a pretty clear gloss (perfect for summer). Taste is a little iffy though - didn't notice a thing. Oh well. =)

Popular Lip Glosses