April 18, 2014 | 1814 users online

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this was just meh for me. I prefer Estée Lauder earnings

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to wear this all the time in high school. It literally tastes and smells like an orange soda. I wont be rebuying but in high school I would have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by bananasx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOL I FEEL SO WEIRD REVIEWING THIS IF THE LAST REVIEW WAS FROM 2009.
Well let's bring these lipsmackahhsssss back to 2013 baby!
This moisturizes :) and leaves slightly an orange tint to the lips
Found this at dollarama for 1$. It looked cute bright and orange so I got it!
Good product ;D.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was such a cool Lipsmacker and really seemed to have that flavor of orange soda carbonation, yet it wasn't a sickening sweet candy orange. It did give my lips a slight sheer orange tint, which I'm not sure I'd want now, but in middle school it was pretty awesome. I've heard this was discontinued but if it were available now i would totally re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

My favorite Lipsmacker! It added just the right amount of color and shine to my lips. Sadly, it's been discontinued. I've been looking for a replacement, but so far, no luck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2008 1:04:00 AM More reviews by sunshowers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite Lipsmacker flavor! I love the orange scent and it's one of the only Lipsmacker scents that doesn't start to smell sour to me after a while. I have to admit that sometimes I'm tempted to eat it. The slight tint is actually very pretty on my lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by oracle1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I am so mad that they discontinued it. It was a childhood favorite of mine:( It anybody knows where I can get my hands on these PLMK.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2006 6:47:00 AM More reviews by esther_oh

I'm not very fond of this. Makes your lips a weird colour, and it has a strange smell too. It's not an orangey smell.. I don't quite know what it is. Maybe a little waxy? Also, when you apply it, some of it chunks off onto your lips. Not their greatest.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2005 9:35:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

yuuuum. smels just like orange fanta.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2005 8:26:00 PM More reviews by pammo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

<3 Orange Pop! Smells divine & gives a pretty clear gloss (perfect for summer). Taste is a little iffy though - didn't notice a thing. Oh well. =)