October 26, 2014 | 998 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Emerald Girl

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the metallic foresty green of this shadow, but it's almost useless without primer. It just does not show up on its own. I put it over black eyeliner for a cool jolt of jade.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by elleLace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very strong colour with a pretty metallic pigment. I find the colour goes on strong and stays pretty good considering most strong colours look good in the pallet and not on the skin. This is not the case with this particular shadow.
My only complaint is the colour itself. To me, it isn't a very natural colour, and I like greens that compliment the greens in my eyes too. I put this underneath another blender colour and like it. If you are going dramatic, this may just be great.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2004 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Enigma03

Pretty shadow. I use for days when I want to experiment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2003 9:27:00 PM More reviews by stilettoheel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty emerald green shade, great pigment, and only paid $1 for it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2003 4:21:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love green e/s so when I saw this I had to try it! It applies lighter than it looks in the pan for a nice kelly/sea green with shimmer on your lids.It's nice for an evening out but not something I'd wear to work. But overall I really like it-very unique shade for something from the drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2003 5:20:00 PM More reviews by stormdancer

We were required to buy this eyeshadow for dance ( we had these really weird green costumes, we had to look something along the lines of aliens). We had to put a little too much of it on in my opinion, but then again you have to when you're under bright lights. I don't wear it very often in my daily make-up routine, but I will use it as a liner or lower the intensity but layering brown or silver over it. I would only recommend this if you aren't into the "natural" look. Oops, I just remembered that this product is discontinued. Sorry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2003 4:23:00 PM More reviews by longhorngirl

This is a DEAD RINGER of MAC Surreal e/s. It matches to a T in both color and consistency. I even think that this e/s is more pigmented. I got this on sale at Target for like $1.50 and I'm so glad that I grabbed it. I also bought Surreal so I'm a little peeved. What a fun sea green color! It has some shimmer and isn't too bright. Good buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 2:16:00 PM More reviews by jenvince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The Emerald Girl shadow is SO pretty! Intensity green-wise, it's along the lines of a khaki, but with more green than brown. Lots of shimmer. Kind of a muted emerald green, I guess. Not bright-bright (like kelly green) but not dark. Just a perfect shade. All the greens I have tend to be more khaki, so I just went ga-ga over this.

The staying power is great! I found this on clearance at Savon for $1.30, hence why I snatched it up. Definitely a great find for me.