October 1, 2014 | 2016 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers in Natural Twinkle

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by KathieL

I use this shade when I attend weddings etc. It gives you the fresh pink look of classic pink but with a deeper hue needed for a sophisticated "grown up" look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by pmhuff1234

Very pretty color; looks like your own natural flush. I often see several posts where blushes won't show up on your skin...use a cotton ball to apply and you'll get more bang for your buck. The texture of the cotton ball picks up the color easier than the brushes. I had to do this with Natural Twinkle and it turned out to be one of my faves.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Natural Twinkle is a pretty color that looks good on my skin. It's not a very saturated color, and has OK staying power. I keep a small bobby pin in the case so I can lightly scrape the surface of the blush to turn a little of it into a loose powder. If I don't do that, I don't seem to get much on my brush, which means no color on my skin. I don't care for the little sparkles is leaves on my face, but those can't be seen unless you look very closely -- closer than most people would normally get. I've been using this blush for a year, but I'm going to start looking for something else that might have more pigment and last longer before needing a touch-up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

if youre looking for a matte, natural and long lasting blush, definitley try this! i was a bit spectical because i usually get disappointed with drugstore makeup. it was $3.74 at target which is suuuuper cheap especially compared to mac, lancome etc. the brush that comes along is totally pointless, i use my elf professional blush brush to apply. at first the pigmentation is reaally low but if you keep building up the color it looks soo natural and pretty. so you can build up this blush to the amount of color you want which is great. the scent may throw people off, it does smell like baby powder and oldy lady perfume combined. but you cannot smell it on your face. the packaging is tiny and the product comes out rectangular, i agree if it was a compact (circle) itd be easier to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by AmyH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great blush, very natural, subtle. Inexpensive and easy to find. I've repurchased several times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is just the best, hands down. I love the soft color, I love the scent, I love the texture...I've got a huge collection of NARS blushes and I use this way more. Perfect for every day, or when you're wearing a lot of eye makeup and big blush is too much. It's not for those who want to look like they're wearing blush, though, so if you want a less subtle look you might have to layer. I haven't been disappointed by any color of CG blushes, though, so you have options. :) I wish I could find something similar to this shade with a little bit of shimmer in for the evening, but I digress. Great product!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

The first thing when I opened this blush's package today was the SMELL. I understand that it is a nostalgic smell for some but this is just way too much! It made me sneeze!
The blush itself is less impressive than it looks, as I had to build up at least 3 coats of this for any color on my face! BTW, I'm a NC/NW20. I wasn't wearing any other makeup today and was only trying this on, but it disappointed me greatly. when it comes to the time of a full-face MU, I will try this again and update.
I have 2 others that are more vibrant in color and I will try those ones before making a permanent X on the cheekers, because they do seem to be great blushers.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by paulinawatson

i love the packaging of these, its really cute and portable but the product itself isnt that great. First i'm gonna start off with the smell, holy crap it smells like f**ing baby powder and its disgusting plus it has almost no pigment. The only reason i havnt chucked this out yet is cuz the shade itself is really wearable, its a natural light pink, if only it wasnt so sparkly

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by jjameson

Like others, I hate that this is scented. The smell isn't unpleasant, it's just that I hate face makeup products that have fragrance. It annoys me.
Otherwise, this is a fabulous blush. The color is amazing for everyday. I probably wouldn't wear this blush color out at night (I tend to like something with a little more umph for nighttime), but it is great for wearing everyday to the office or running errands when you don't want to look like you've got a lot on. It gives you a healthy, outdoorsy, flushed color. Plus, you can't beat the price. Great classic makeup product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Eh. Not great. Like some other comments, this isn't exactly the most pigmented. I also think that, in combination with the shade, which happens to be a medium mauvey shade left my skin looking sallow even after applying a few layers. But I've been trying Cover Girl Cheekers blushes lately, but just not so impressed with this one.