MAC Lipliner in Spice

3.7

on 7/23/2015 7:35:00 PM

This lipliner is the bomb!! Initially i bought it because everyone was raving about it and every since the first time i used it i fell in love with it! Its not too nude but it doesnt look too dramatic either just perfect, goes great with any eye look. I almost sharpened it all out so when i use it up i will def be buying it again. For some reason people in my city aren't too much into makeup so MAC stores here are pretty much always stocked up on all the popular makeup items they had over 20 spice lipliners the last time i was there !!

on 7/10/2015 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Been contemplating LIP INJECTIONS, I CHANGED MY MIND, THANKS MAC SPICE!!!

Seriously this lip liner makes my lip look so full, its unbelievable, wish I could post before and after pics! I have a rather small mouth and not so charming lips and always wanted to get lip injections like Kylie Jenner. However, I thought: Lip injections are FAKE, it's fillers in your lips, and it's just trashy!) So I decided to stick with my small lips. Until I discovered spice, I decided to use it and holy cow it's TRANSFORMED my look. My lips look twice the size just only slightly overlining my lips. Oh, and it takes seconds too. Even better it's idiot proof as well.

My best friend met me and she noticed my lips right away! She thought I did something to them. I told her it was this lipliner and said she wanted to buy it too.

Will buy forever! I'm truly glad I didn't get my lips injected.

on 5/26/2015 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Not too brown, not too orange, no pink. Perfect cinnamon color for my skintone.
I alternate during the weekdays between this and Mac Whirl which is more mauve. Mac Spice is my lip liner to use when I don't want any pink or mauve on my face. I use this along with a touch of Rimmel Kasbah lipstick on the inner lips and it looks great together. Mac Peaches on the cheeks and a touch of bronzer and its a great look for my NC37 skintone. Creamy texture, does not accentuate lip lines and last a long time. HG status!!!

on 5/18/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

By FAR my favourite lip liner EVER!
It compliments my yellow undertone skin! Im veryyy lightly tanned and it suits me on an everyday basis or when am tanned.
I top it off with MAC Taupe.

They go amazingly together, highly highly recommend this lip liner for warm tones!!

A**

on 4/22/2015 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Favourite lip liner ever. Nice colour pay off, doesn't drag or pull the skin. Long lasting. This is a warmer tone that say Whirl, thats more cool toned and pink/purple. Recommend this!

on 3/30/2015 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

With the current rage that is the Kylie Jenner overdrawn lip, I will confess that I too have been enticed to see what all the fuss is about. After watching numerous youtube tutorials and reading about what it is that Kylie actually uses, it became clear that MAC Whirl and Soar lip pencils were at the top of the list. But, after my mini expedition of searching all major makeup retailers both online and instore they were out of stock everywhere, So, naturally I wanted to find the next best alternative and bought Spice. This is more pinkier that the other two but nonetheless still a nude. If used on its own all over the lip it looks beautiful. My NC44 skin tone does mean I am restricted with certain lip colours however, if pair it with velvet teddy or taupe its the ultimate kylie lip. The only downside is the hefty pricetag of 12.50. As far a dupe is concerned, the rimmel exaggerate lip liner in 045 Epic is a twin! Perfect dupe and only a fraction on the price at 2.99!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

On me Spice is a light pinky, beige shade that has no brown in it. It's a very nude shade that evens out my mauvey lip tone. I was looking for a brown slightly lighter than cork; however, this one did not give me any brown hues. Pretty lip liner shade, but it's not what I expected. Not a repurchase for me.

on 12/31/2014 5:25:00 PM

I absolutely love this lip liner! I love MAC lip liners in general but this color is perfect for me. I have another one in the color Mahogany which compliments Spice nicely, too. I use Spice on a daily basis, alone, without lip gloss or lip stick. Its staying power is impressive considering I only need to reapply every 10 hours or so. Even after lunch or dinner the lip liner stays on! This is partly because a lip liner's longevity surpasses that of most lip sticks and lip glosses, but nonetheless I am still impressed. Spice definitely lives up to its name in my opinion because the first thing that comes to mind is cinnamon. I think this color is perfect to wear casually or to "spice" up your look for a night out! I highly recommend it!!!

on 12/24/2014 7:31:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Firstly, E.L.F has an almost exact dupe for this with the lip shape and define pencil in nude. The elf one is just a touch lighter and perhaps a fraction pinker (which I actually prefer). Spice is just slightly darker than my own lips so I use it very lightly to add a little definition to them. The texture is just right for getting a defined line, whereas the elf one takes a little more work since it has a thick tip. I like this and I'm glad I have it, but I'll probably repurchase the elf one first.

on 11/9/2014 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This colour is so beautiful, it suits every skin tone. I have been looking for the perfect neutral shade and this is it.

Popular Lip Liners