October 20, 2014 | 1960 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Paradisco

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by elencole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros: pretty colour, great for blue eyes, good for achieving a subtle spring/summer look as it's sheer
Cons: bad colour pay-off, can be hard to layer
Not the worst eye shadow from Mac, but I've seen better. It doesn't apply well, something that surprised me on a Frost finish. I use it but will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by meghab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really torn on this eye shadow. On the one hand it makes my blue eyes look phenomenal. However, the colour payoff is pretty frustrating. You really have to take your time to build up the shadow, and, if you get really impatient and just try to load up a brush, you end up with fallout. However, I love the colour added to a warm soft eye look and how it can be mixed into more dramatic looks, like a bronze smokey eye. It's pretty versatile if you have the patience to work with it. Weaker pigmentation does lend itself to being capable of subtler looks. Looks great for day with Mac Orb and Bamboo for a look a little more exciting than the usual browns and neutrals. I say that I wouldn't repurchase, but I could probably be tempted to seeing as coral/peachy colours suit both my skin and eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

no matter what I try this colour looks like crap on me. Its way to orange for my skin tone....and just looks weird. Its not bright enough for a daring look....but its too much for everyday...so I dont know how to feel about it. It also doesn't gave great payoff and has soo much fallout! I have used this on darker skins and it can look nice, but there are nicer shadows out there to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by CyndiBabulik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This color is very pretty. It's a good idea to use a base such as Rubenesque paintpot. Or if you have a NYX jumbo pencil that is coral-ly; then you can use that. I use it with:

Rubenesque paintpot
Expensive Pink
and sometimes Mac's All that Glitters & or Nocturnelle
Mac's Black-track eyeliner

It will give you a wonderful look!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by jewelmeow

fun color for summer! vibrant but not over the top, gives your eyes just the right pop of color. i'm asian and not used to using colors like orange because they may make my eyes appear swollen, but i have absolutely no problem with paradisco! as with other Mac shadows with frost finishes, this shadow has a nice texture, is easy to apply and build up to your liking.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Meladamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It never show up on my skin. No matter what applicator I use to apply the color, (I even used my finger.) even apply it on eye primer or eyeshadow base.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Thank you CheekyBo! Great idea to try as a blush! I too didnt really like it as an eyeshadow... can't wait to see the results

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by CheekyBo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't really like it as an eyeshadow. But one day it popped into my head that I should try this as a blush! It is a gorgeous blush color. Kinda reminds me of Nars Orgasm but way better! It has a gold sheen to the cheeks. Def recommend trying it out as blush! LOVE

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jiller777

I have Both Exp Pink and Paradisco, I like them both, but Exp Pink is def more pigmented. Paradisco is like a true sheer Coral. I got it to create a "tropical Summer look" Used Paradisco on lid (had to wet my brush to make it pop) and used Sumptuous Olive in the crease and a darker more grass green ( i got in an estee kit) to define the otter V. Also felt it needed more definition so used a tad bit of blackout from UD in the OtterV and blended it out with Sumptuous Olive. I use Macs "Brule" to blend around Brow Bone and a Pretty subtle off white high-lite under brow bone. Also used Black gel liner and with my angled brush put a some sumptous olive over it which makes it turn into a pretty color. When I do the look again I wud use a Coral base Primer or NYX Jumbo Pencil, I just used the white one today but wasnt enough to make the Paradisco pop. VERY pretty summer look, But totally dupable with NYX "Tropical" For that I give it 4 Lippies! I will return Paradisco due to the NYX Dupe and it being very similar to EXP Pink which is one of My fave shades from MAC..

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by katrinaviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you want something that is more pigmented, I would go with expensive pink. If you want something that is more sheer and that you can build a bit, I would get Paradisco. I wanted something more subtle that I could blend with some neutrals for a more professional setting, so I got Paradisco. I used it in the crease with painterly and rice paper on the lid and highlight. I think I would use it with Shroom, Retrospeck, etc too. Also swept some over my neutral blush to pink it up. Lovelorn or Lustering on the lips for a soft pink, springy-summery look. Saw this used in a youtube tutorial by pixiwoo for Adele's Grammy 2012 look... looked amazing.