Lancome Colour Focus Strobe

2.6

on 9/12/2005 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Not exactly the greatest blue there is. There's something off to it. When I apply it, it's either it disappears into nothing but shimmer, or my eyes look bruised. It might be my coloring but I don't really like using this. Won't buy again. Would prefer a blue green color.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

if u want this to show up on u...try colour dose in Montego Beige underneath...this color is a nice sky blue...i have MMM w/ yellow undertones, C5/C40 skin....unfortunately, its not the best for my complexion....its funny how a Jane e/s in "partly cloudy" is a better blue tone for me and its only $3 VS $16.50 for this....i tried pairing this with other colors but this did not wow me at all....ur better off at MAC if u want funky,bright colors...and a huge variety which will complement ur skintone better than Strobe.

on 3/27/2005 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I didn't like this much. The color barely showed and came off easy.

I used to have a liking for Lancome products, but most of them are just overpriced products in fancy packaging. There's not enough pigment in this specific color, so I didn't dare try in other colors. I wasn't impressed with the color, because I can get this anywhere. I don't know what made me get this color in the first place. This goes well with other blue colors if you want to do that 3-d look, but you could use any other sky blue shadow without paying $16.50 for a mediocre color like this! Also, I lost the circular brush that came with this. It was hard to use, and did nothing for me.

on 5/14/2003 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

A beautiful sky blue color. It has sheer-to-medium pigment, which can be layered if desired. I won't buy another b/c I don't think I'll run out of it, I don't wear blue too often, but when I do, it'll be this one. It looks great when paired with Drama in the crease--don't be afraid to experiment w/ this, it's worth a try.